Why become a member? ×

**SOLD!! **Warwick CL ND 4 Price £250

CJBASS

Right folks up for sale is my nice warwick combo. Selling it and my Roscoe so give me a PM if they both float your boat.

WARWICK CL ND 4

Warwick CL ND 4, Bass Combo, solid State, 150 Watts of RMS, 1x12"Neodymium loudspeaker, HF horn disconnectable, controllers for Gain, bass, Mid Freq., Mid level, Treble and master, switch for Limiter, Low Boost, High Boost and, headphone out, tuner out, LINE out, effect sends and return, XLR DI , Size 465 x 445 x 400/265mm, weight 21 kg

This is a top quality little combo with plenty of volume and decent sound from the Neo speaker. Has very handy wheels and extendable handle as well as two decent recessed side handles. In decent condition other than felt scrapes in the two bottom rear corners next to the wheels.

Selling for around 540 quid on GAK so would like [color=#ff0000][b]Edit : [/b][/color][color=#FF0000]Will take £250[/color] including the postage (if required)

STILL FOR SALE, open to offers

Edited by CJBASS

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner, been away all weekend. I dont have a low B on any of my basses, not sure if CK ever played a 5 through it, so cant say on that but I play it with my basses (mahogany and basswood bodies) and it has heaps of nice low end with them. It has low end and high end boost switches which are quite dramatic and the bass control goes a long way I think. Hope that helps!

Tuesday morning bump

[color="#FF0000"][b]£250[/b][/color] plus postage

Forgot to say anyone who can be bothered coming to rainy glasgow is welcome to come by and try it out with their weapon of choice :)

Edited by CJBASS

I did play a 5 string through it and never noticed a lack of authority. However this amp is only 150w so its unlikely you'll be swamped with huge amounts of low end. I can't remember or find a reference on the web but isn't there a low boost button on one of the panels for extra depth?

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 2x10 non neo version of this and they really are nice little amps. The Bass response on mine is incredible, there is a bass cut button on the back in fact which I often use.
Can't speak for this model as I haven't tried one but generally they are far and away surperior to Ashdown, Hartke and other combo's of equal size and wattage

Edited by ianrunci

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...