Why become a member? ×

Warwick thumb *WITHDRAWN*

mickd

[quote name='Jam' post='437562' date='Mar 17 2009, 05:13 PM']You have PM :)[/quote]

If the deal works out Jam, I'm going to be driving from Lancashire to Oxford (well, Abingdon) in a couple of weeks and would be happy to act as courier.

[quote name='Jam' post='437562' date='Mar 17 2009, 05:13 PM']You have PM :)[/quote]
Ta very much for the interest everybody but i've decided to keep hold of the thumb due to the fact they're fetching jackshit right now! :rolleyes:

[quote name='josh3184' post='438563' date='Mar 18 2009, 07:13 PM']good call, warwicks are severely undervalued atm[/quote]
I know josh,i'm thinking of buying all these dirt cheap warwicks off here and then selling them on when the market turns and making meself a shedfull of cash!

[quote]Ta very much for the interest everybody but i've decided to keep hold of the thumb due to the fact they're fetching jackshit right now![/quote]

I can understand the Thumb having limited appeal, but the prices of other second hand Warwicks (especially Streamers) are just crazy at the moment.

Still the market isn't the best right now anyway, what with all this crunchy credit carry-on.....