Why become a member? ×

Catalinbread Ottava Magus and Power Bank 5-way PSU

katri

I have for sale a Catlinbread Ottava Magus i got it only this week and I have been offered a bass so im selling off the stuff i dont use to pay for it, its a really nice octave up effect and as all Catalinbread pedals it is amazingly well made. there is a tiny chip on the bottom corner but that was there when i got it on monday.

Pics

close up of the chip:

I payed $100 + shipping and i would like something in the same region back so £75 shipped to your door

also I have a Power Bank PSU for sale 5 way power supply 450mA max so it will easily handle 5 Boss pedals or 5 handmade pedals.
i have used this for years but now i have more than 5 pedals on my board i have to let it go, its a little beat up but it still works fine 5 2.1mm cables included (only 4 in the pic)

£SOLD to ash_sak!!

any offers considered PM me if interested ;)

Dan

Edited by katri

[quote name='katri' post='415126' date='Feb 20 2009, 11:36 AM']I have for sale a Catlinbread Ottava Magus i got it only this week and I have been offered a bass so im selling off the stuff i dont use to pay for it, its a really nice octave up effect and as all Catalinbread pedals it is amazingly well made. there is a tiny chip on the bottom corner but that was there when i got it on monday.

Pics

close up of the chip:

I payed $100 + shipping and i would like something in the same region back so £75 shipped to your door

also I have a Power Bank PSU for sale 5 way power supply 450mA max so it will easily handle 5 Boss pedals or 5 handmade pedals.
i have used this for years but now i have more than 5 pedals on my board i have to let it go, its a little beat up but it still works fine 5 2.1mm cables included (only 4 in the pic)

£15 to your door

any offers considered PM me if interested ;)

Dan[/quote]
i'll take the power pack

[quote name='harryharold' post='415192' date='Feb 20 2009, 12:31 PM']is the ottva similar to the ampeg scrambler? obviously not in size.[/quote]

As far as i know they are a similar kind of effect but i have never tried the scrambler.

also i forgot to mention that the original box and electrostatic bag are included

Edited by katri