Why become a member? ×

Any Basschatters based in Bath out there..

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks,

I'm interested in buying a bit of bass gear (a 1 x 10 lightweight cab) on Ebay but it's located in [b]Bath[/b] and the seller will only do local pick up... So, I was wondering if any Basschatters could assist me by helping with picking it up and by helping with shipping? Bit cheeky I know but sometimes, needs must!

It's an auction so I may not win of course, but equally, there's no point in bidding if I can't arrange to pick up the item! I'd be more than happy to cover all expenses and make a donation to the 'beer & sweets fund' as well for any help received..

Thanks in advance..

Cheers

Nik

[quote name='TheRev' post='414054' date='Feb 19 2009, 11:33 AM']Hi Nik.

I can do the pick up etc. no problem. Just give me a shout when the acution ends.

Dave[/quote]

Hi Dave

Thanks mate - you're a star!! All I ned to do now is win the auction!! Will be in touch later....

Cheers

Nik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' post='413935' date='Feb 19 2009, 10:02 AM']Hi Folks,

I'm interested in buying a bit of bass gear (a 1 x 10 lightweight cab) on Ebay but it's located in [b]Bath[/b] and the seller will only do local pick up... So, I was wondering if any Basschatters could assist me by helping with picking it up and by helping with shipping? Bit cheeky I know but sometimes, needs must!

It's an auction so I may not win of course, but equally, there's no point in bidding if I can't arrange to pick up the item! I'd be more than happy to cover all expenses and make a donation to the 'beer & sweets fund' as well for any help received..

Thanks in advance..

Cheers

Nik[/quote]
More toys Nik - standby "cunning plan!