1 hour ago, bearhart74 said:

you m,ight want to post this to roscoeheads facebook

ok !

Thanks a lot !

On 29/03/2020 at 13:44, fiatcoupe432 said:

Wow this is a bargain

I can t recommend Roscoe enough I had a great one and I miss it everyday

FB_IMG_1585482276914.jpg

Oh you sold that one, it was a good one too! Although I think Roscoes were the most consistently superb boutique basses I've had, not a single dud, just great basses one after the other... I seem to have lost the archive of the roughly 100 boutique basses I owned. Would have shared a couple of Roscoe beauties but oh well

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, nobody's prefect said:

Oh you sold that one, it was a good one too! Although I think Roscoes were the most consistently superb boutique basses I've had, not a single dud, just great basses one after the other... I seem to have lost the archive of the roughly 100 boutique basses I owned. Would have shared a couple of Roscoe beauties but oh well

Hi Ville,

Hope you are well

ill send you a pm

Edited by fiatcoupe432

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Richard Jinman
      Up for sale is my Sire V7 Marcus Miller Second Gen 4-string bass with the Sire gig bag. The bass is a natural and is essentially in new condition as shown by the pictures I hope. I can't see a mark or a ding on it which shouldn't be too surpising because I've only had it 3 months and the guy I bought it from says he purchased it new from Anderton's this year. So why am I selling? It's not an entirely (or even slightly) rational reason considering I've only started playing this year and the Sire is more bass than I need at my level. I love the jazz bass format and I've decided I want a passive jazz and I want to spend a bit of money to get something I love. So on the off chance someone has a nice Fender Jazz - I'd love an American standard - and wants to trade I'd be happy to do a trade and cash deal for instruments worth up to £900. It seems unlikely however, so I suspect it will be a straight sale. I'm in Somerset so I'm happy to courier the instrument at buyer's cost to anywhere in the UK (and the EU as well I guess). 
      I haven't photographed the gig bag, but its pristine like the bass. I know people are going to ask how much it weighs, but I don't have any scales here unfortunately. Hoping that information is available online. As far as I know the bass is completely standard so the spec will be as below: 
      Body
      Body Material: Swamp Ash / North American Alder
      Pickguard: Ivory Pearl  / Tortoise
      Neck
      Neck Material: 1 Piece Hard Maple
      Neck Shape: C-Shape
      Scale: 34”
      Fingerboard: Hard Maple / Ebony
      Fingerboard Radius: 9.5”
      Frets: Medium, 20 Frets
      String Nut: Natural Bone
      Neck Joint: 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
      Electronics
      Pickups: Marcus Super Jazz Advanced
      Electronics: Marcus Heritage - 3 with Middle-Frequency Control
      Controls: Volume / Tone (Dual Pot), Pickup Blender, Treble, Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot), Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive )
      Hardware
      Knobs: Jazz Type Black Plastic
      Bridge: Heavy Mass Standard
      Tuning Gear: Premium Open-Gear
      Hardware Finish: Chrome

• By Bassdude BE
      FS/FT: Phil Jones DoubleFour, just a couple of months old, including original packaging and manual. => 350Euro + shipping ( PRICE in £ INCLUDES SHIPPING!)
        Weighing in at only 4kg/8.8lbs and with a size of (W x H x D): 208 x 203 x 172 mm/ (W x H x D): 8,3/16" x 7, 63/64" x 6.49/64" it is one of the most compact and lightweight bass amps on the market today, yet its has a very big and professional sound with a volume and clarity that you would not expect from such a little box.   More info here: https://www.thomann.de/gb/phil_jones_double_four_bg_75_wh.htm   I absolutely love this thing, but as I've got a new project in the works that asks for a lot of sub-bass, wobbles and other fx-combinations that demand more speaker surface I'll need something with a little more "oomph".. Hence I'm looking for a trade with a slightly bigger, yet still relatively compact and lightweight combo or a full range, powered monitor. (I'm also interested in lightweight cabs and amp heads!)   I'm looking at Markbass, Tecamp, Eich amps, Genz Benz, ...   Preferably a 12" , 2 x 10" or 2 x 8" combo, must be compact and under 20kg as I travel with public transport a lot.   But... I have a decent pre-amp on my pedalboard, so as I mentioned above I will also consider trades with a decent, lightweight, powered, full range speaker that I can use as a monitor and seperate cabs and amp heads, so W.H.Y.G??   I can ad some cash to the trade, so feel free to give me a shout if you have anything for sale/trade that I might be interested in.       Kind regards,   stay healthy and safe!   Don  

• By filjoro
      Helloo from Croatia 
      Excellent condition. Only wiring is no longer master/tone/switch had a professional rewiring to Vol/Vol/tone (Fender Jazz style)
      Case included. 

• By itsmedunc
      May px trade. Decided to go back  to a stack and keep well away from being the PA guy. Will trade - Orange, Ampeg cabs and heads. Try me with anything though. You never know.
      As above. In tip top condition. Around 2 years old and only used lightly around 12 times. I'm sure it needs no introductions on here. I believe they are now discontinued. So, will become a rare commodity. I won't shift on the price.
      Great as FRFR's and also PA cabs, monitors etc. Truly versatile cabs.
      Willing to post (as I have the original packaging) at buyers cost and risk or meet up within reason. I'd rather it was picked up from my home though so the buyer is 100% satisfied with it. Cash, bank transfer but no PayPal please.

• By Marc S
      I bought this set of 3/4 Thomastik Spirocore Weich's on here, quite some time back - they were described at the time, as only having had light use.
      I never got around to fitting them to a bass, which I then I sold.... I kept them as a "just in case" set, however, I've recently discovered that I like D'Addario "Zyex" DB strings

So as per title, I'm looking to swap these Weichs for a set of the Zyex strings - to fit on my EUB
      Anyone fancy a trade?

(Photo later, if you need it)