Why become a member? ×

Please Remove

Prosebass

[quote name='noisedude' post='412345' date='Feb 17 2009, 07:14 PM'];)

Hey I recognise this little beauty....I was lucky enough to buy this one from Paul ( PROSEBASS ).
It is a great bass that packs loads of punch. I can't praise it enough! NO..I REALLY CAN'T!

[/quote]

Edited by pricechris10

[quote name='Prosebass' post='412493' date='Feb 17 2009, 09:52 PM']Thanks for the kind words, here is another photo of it with the Jazz that I also fitted with Q-Tuner

I was going to put something similar along with its brother (the fretless) into production, but plans changed, I may revisit it though sometime.

[/quote]
The Jazz in the piccy is a bass with a great "feel" to the neck and fantastic tone and resonance (and may I say a low and easy action).
I didn't pick the fretless up in case I showed my lack of talent. I bought the one hiding on the back left ( on account of it's eye catching design and my own personal preferences ). Both guitars I played I liked.. That's not normal for me!

[quote name='Prosebass' post='412493' date='Feb 17 2009, 09:52 PM']Thanks for the kind words, here is another photo of it with the Jazz that I also fitted with Q-Tuner

I was going to put something similar along with its brother the fretless (which is my homage to the Westone Thunder ) into production, but plans changed, I may revisit it though sometime.[/quote]

I wish I hadn't looked again, now for a cold shower ;)

I was going to put something similar along with its brother the fretless (which is my homage to the Westone Thunder ) into production, but plans changed, I may revisit it though sometime.

[/quote]
I'm a Westone kinda guy, which explains why they look so hot.

The one with the carved top and control plate, what did that go for?

[quote name='noisedude' post='413441' date='Feb 18 2009, 06:02 PM']I'm a Westone kinda guy, which explains why they look so hot.

The one with the carved top and control plate, what did that go for?[/quote]

It was a private sale so it would be wrong for me to state the price on here.... ;)

cheers...Paul