Why become a member? ×

Freshly Waxed and Oiled Up.

spacecowboy

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='408767' date='Feb 13 2009, 04:28 PM']Sexy :brow:[/quote]

Haha you know it! I need to see better pics of your 'wicks actually! hit me up?

[quote name='cetera' post='409061' date='Feb 13 2009, 09:20 PM']Now that's a CLASSIC Warwick! One of the few I'd be seriously interested in owning.... :P[/quote]

Good luck finding one mate! I got real lucky with mine and got it from a fellow basschatter about a year ago, however my mate can't find one for love nor money! Right place right time kinda thing.

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='409140' date='Feb 13 2009, 11:08 PM']loverly curvey buttery honey wood, i want to bite it. One day I will add such a warwick to my collection. Nice ying-yang dot inlays. I love that smooth organic curvey way the body and neck merge into eachother. Nice bass. Very nice.[/quote]

Yeah its a work of art. Good luck to you in finding a nice one too!

[quote name='7string' post='409149' date='Feb 13 2009, 11:27 PM']Oooo. A proper Warwick. ;)

Those older Streamers really are something special.[/quote]

Yes indeed! Love mine to bits.... as i think people are starting to tell.....

[quote name='spacecowboy' post='410850' date='Feb 16 2009, 10:49 AM']Haha you know it! I need to see better pics of your 'wicks actually! hit me up?[/quote]

Some pics here - [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31196&hl"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=31196&hl[/url] – I don’t possess great picture taking abilities but you get the idea ;)

The SSII is no longer with me though. I’ll eventually have a nice one…