Why become a member? ×

For sale: GK 1001RB-II and tuner rack

josh3184

Gallien Krueger 1001-RB II and Behringer rack tuner in a 4u metal (shallow) rack case. Rack has a bit of damage to it where it was dropped at some point in its life but still works ok and everything else is undamaged and workng sweetly!
[attachment=20237:Photo_430.jpg]
[url="http://www.gallien.com/products_artist_hd_1001.html"]More info on GK[/url]
Don't have the blank plate on it anymore I'm afraid and of course wireless isn't included (not mine y'see ;) )

Looking at £550, postage available at a push but might take a little while to organise
Thanks guys!

Edited by josh3184

[quote name='josh3184' post='418569' date='Feb 24 2009, 05:21 PM']shuttle now bought due to my impulse buy nature, so GK for sale only now (still up for what you've got though Josh if you're reading this)[/quote]

It may very well be coming your way.

Edited by Josh

really sorry matt, think this is on its way as of monday. Its a straight swap so there is a very small chance that it may come back to me due to a trade back option, but its probably not best waiting on that... Either way I will be selling another amp in a week or so- either a Genz Benz or an EBS so keep an eye out for those ;)