Why become a member? ×

Roland DB 500

KennysFord

Hey folks.
I have a Roland DB 500 combo thats not getting much use atm so i'll see if there's any interest.
The carpet covering has a small bold patch where it was cat clawed(like that when i got it),nothing major and the chrome tip of one of the control knobs was hoovered off never to be seen again.In perfect working order,150 watts,it'll piss small pub gigs,great for rehearsals,home etc.A well known combo renowned for it's awesome tone and volume.
bumpf,
Digital modeling bass amplifier with Feed Forward Processing technology for rich, powerful output
COSM modeling of Solid State, Tube and Tube Drive amps and Compression effects
Split-frequency D-Chorus effect with dynamics sensitivity
Shape controls specifically tailored to bass guitar
2 programmable memories for instant recall via footswitch (set 1 to mute for muteness,nice)
150W total output power w/ 12" speaker and horn tweeter
Built-in DI with XLR and 1/4" outputs

Looking for £150 plus postage,it's heavy though.Pick up or i could meet up within reason. ;)

Edited by kennyrodg

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='408209' date='Feb 13 2009, 07:34 AM']Hey folks.
I have a Roland DB 500 combo thats not getting much use atm so i'll see if there's any interest.
The carpet covering has a small bold patch where it was cat clawed(like that when i got it),nothing major and the chrome tip of one of the control knobs was hoovered off never to be seen again.In perfect working order,150 watts,it'll piss small pub gigs,great for rehearsals,home etc.A well known combo renowned for it's awesome tone and volume.
bumpf,
Digital modeling bass amplifier with Feed Forward Processing technology for rich, powerful output
COSM modeling of Solid State, Tube and Tube Drive amps and Compression effects
Split-frequency D-Chorus effect with dynamics sensitivity
Shape controls specifically tailored to bass guitar
2 programmable memories for instant recall via footswitch (set 1 to mute for muteness,nice)
150W total output power w/ 12" speaker and horn tweeter
Built-in DI with XLR and 1/4" outputs

Looking for £150 plus postage,it's heavy though.Pick up or i could meet up within reason. :P[/quote]

Bugger !!!!!!

I've just sent a cheque off for the Behringer V-Amp that was for sale on the forum ..... otherwise I would have had it Pete.....if I sell some basses on Sunday at Harrogate its still an option...
Its a cracking amp so you should sell it for whats a very good price at £150.00

In the meanwhile have a bump...... ;)

[quote name='kennyrodg' post='420595' date='Feb 27 2009, 07:36 AM']Paul the everso helpfull and totally marvellous in every way Prosebass is taking the amp to the Notts bash this weekend if anyone wants to give it a twirl kind of bump. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I'm not that marvelous I have come home with it..... :)
Its a quality amp with enough volume and presence for any pub gig.
The built in compression is very effective and it has the bonus of a "crunchy" valve-sound and tube-drive with the COSM modeling .
oh and a bump....