Why become a member? ×

GOD... I LOVE THE BLUES

artisan

and anyone who doesn't is obviously a lesser person than me & lacks personality or depth of character ;)

if you don't like the blues it's just because you haven't learnt to listern to it properly or you are just one of the "great unwashed" who listerns to mindless "thuggish" music :P

sorry couldn't help meself.

Edited by artisan

[quote name='josh3184' post='406434' date='Feb 11 2009, 03:22 PM']SRV is kindof a god...[/quote]
If by kindof you mean "not at all" or by god you mean "jumped up w***er". ;)

If you wanna talk blues, you've got be talking Howlin' Wolf, Otis Spann, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon or Ma Rainey. Maybe Bessie Smith but that's getting dangerously close to j*zz.

[quote name='Eight' post='406436' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:24 PM']If by kindof you mean "not at all" or by god you mean "jumped up w***er". ;)

If you wanna talk blues, you've got be talking Howlin' Wolf, Otis Spann, Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon or Ma Rainey. Maybe Bessie Smith but that's getting dangerously close to j*zz.[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DON'T MENTION THE J*** WORD PLEASE

Edited by artisan

[quote name='artisan' post='406446' date='Feb 11 2009, 03:28 PM']AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DON'T MENTION THE J*** WORD PLEASE[/quote]

;)

and to Eight, sorry, just mentioned the only blues guy I could think of in my music library. Think one of my mates sent me it.

Oh please, not Blues. All that pissing about bending 1 single note for about half an hour, looking like your in total pain and ripping the note from deep within your heart. Not to mention some old goat singing over it about breaking up with his sisters aunties, cousins dog. Then there is the bass playing. Does anyone do anything different apart from root, 3rd and 5th. Oh yeah, root, 1st, 3rd and 5th. Woohoo, genius.

;) :P :)

[quote name='Eight' post='406453' date='Feb 11 2009, 04:30 PM']LOL. I was going to put **zz but it probably would have been best not even to imply that genre.[/quote]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PLEASE DESIST FROM USING THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN MY THREAD
;)

[quote name='Linus27' post='406456' date='Feb 11 2009, 04:31 PM']Oh please, not Blues. All that pissing about bending 1 single note for about half an hour, looking like your in total pain and ripping the note from deep within your heart. Not to mention some old goat singing over it about breaking up with his sisters aunties, cousins dog. Then there is the bass playing. Does anyone do anything different apart from root, 3rd and 5th. Oh yeah, root, 1st, 3rd and 5th. Woohoo, genius.

:) :huh: :angry:[/quote]

sh*t you've seen me play then.
you just described my whole bass reportoire ;)
you bounder you :P