Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1025x Black SOLD PENDING
£550
South Northamptonshire

mrtcat

I'm having a bit of a clear out of basses as I have a few new ones incoming and could do with freeing up some cash.

I acquired this fairly recently from this very forum to go alongside my BB1024x. It is absolutely lovely but just a little unnecessary for me so I can't justify keeping it with a 5 string Dingwall soon to arrive. Anyone who knows the Yamaha BB range will know how well designed and built they are. The exact same materials as the much coveted BB2025x but without the vibration treatment and assembled in Indonesia rather than Japan. This and my 1024x are the only basses my bandmates regularly ask me to use. They just sound thick, punchy and solid (the basses not my bandmates). It also has a brand new set of DR HiBeams on it that have had less than 1hrs use.

It is in really great condition with nothing more than a bit of swirling that is really hard to photo. It's the sort of thing that would vanish completely with a good polish. Weight is a reassuring 5kg.

I have an old gig bag that it will come with but no hard case.

Collection preferred from NN12 (South Northants) where you are welcome to try it out with a nice amp and a cuppa. I also travel a lot for gigs so may be able to meet up somewhere. Courier is possible but at buyer's expense. Cash / Bank transfer / paypal gift accepted. No trades thanks.

20200223_113207.jpg

20200223_113302.jpg

20200223_113332.jpg

20200223_113343.jpg

20200223_113407.jpg

20200223_113426.jpg

Edited by mrtcat
  • Like 3

For me, the BB 1025 is one of the best gigging basses, for the money, out there. I'm still loving mine 2 years in and it's seen off several basses in my herd which were a lot more expensive. Can't recommend it highly enough. 

GLWTS

• Like 1