Why become a member? ×

EBS Microbass II - SOLD

EssentialTension

Awesome bit of kit. The one I brought from someone on here a while back has already saved me live on one occasion when both fuses in my amp blew and I had no spares (now another must carry in the gig bag!), and I used it last night to do some demo recordings in the studio when setting up my whole rig was overkill. A piece of gear I could definitely not live without now! A good buy you won't regret!

[quote name='blackhatbass' post='401754' date='Feb 6 2009, 08:53 AM']Awesome bit of kit. The one I brought from someone on here a while back has already saved me live on one occasion when both fuses in my amp blew and I had no spares (now another must carry in the gig bag!), and I used it last night to do some demo recordings in the studio when setting up my whole rig was overkill. A piece of gear I could definitely not live without now! A good buy you won't regret![/quote]

I've been wanting to buy one for ages but I'm not too sure what it does, is it just a kick ass pre-amp?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='401755' date='Feb 6 2009, 08:57 AM']I've been wanting to buy one for ages but I'm not too sure what it does, is it just a kick ass pre-amp?[/quote]
Yep. Like a SansAmp but without the mid-malarkey. At risk of sounding like an EBS advert - It's a preamp, A/B box, DI, overdrive, headphone amp & blendable but non-switchable FX loop. Sort of. Took me a bit of fiddling to get the effect I wanted, though according to Mrs Lager, this is not unusual .