Jarczan

SOLD - GMR Majestic 5 LED Custom - 2004/2005 - Price Reduced
£1500
Poznań, Poland

NEW PRICE 700 !!!!

Sound Samples: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FBZAiqArPSBhUibqIkFEKytnit7Z8-IT/view?usp=sharing

Sample order: Neck Flat - Neck EQ - Both Flat - Both EQ - Bridge Flat - Bridge EQ

• Body: Afzelia(front) + Sycamore Thin Layer +  Bubinga(back)
  • Construction: Neck-Through-Body
  • Fingerboard: Ebony with Blue Led Dots
  • Neck: Shedua with Flamed Sycamore Strips
  • Scale: 34
  • String spacing: around 19mm
  • Tuners: Gotoh
  • Pickups: EMG 40J + EMG40J
  • Electronics: EMG BQC System 9V (Vol - Balance - Stack Mid/MidFreq - Stack Treble/Bass)
  • Bridge: Brass Hipshot A Style
  • Shaller Straplocks Included
  • Hard Case Included
  • Weight around: 5.1kg / 11lbs

The bass recently came back from the luthier:

• The old keys were replaced with new Gotohs
  • Old Schaller Bridge was replaced with a new Hipshot A Style
  • Electronics upgraded to 18V
  • One EMG 40DC replaced by EMG 40P5
  • New frets
  • Fingerboard sanding before placing new frets
  • Setup for 45-100 + 135 strings

Bass is located in Poznań, Poland. I'd prefer to keep it EU only.

Money adjustment to be discussed.

20200112_123609.jpg

20200112_123733.jpg

20200112_123737.jpg

20200112_123752.jpg

20191207_141423.jpg

20191207_141432_HDR.jpg

20191208_092312.jpg

20191208_092431_HDR.jpg

20191208_092443_HDR.jpg

20191208_092451_HDR.jpg

20191208_092457_HDR.jpg

20191208_092631_HDR.jpg

20191208_092640_HDR.jpg

20191210_132424.jpg

20191210_132435.jpg

20191210_132446.jpg

20191210_132459.jpg

20191210_132520.jpg

20200112_123642.jpg

20200112_123656.jpg

20200112_123701.jpg

20200112_145733.jpg

Edited by Jarczan
SOLD
  • Like 2

What is the scale length and string spacing?

Can you post any sound clips with the bass?

Edited by phlaphee

On 14/02/2020 at 14:40, Stealth said:

Does the UK still qualify I voted to stay in lol

UK is ok ;)

21 hours ago, phlaphee said:

What is the scale length and string spacing?

Can you post any sound clips with the bass?

I'm planning to do this but I still can't find time to sit in a quiet and focused state of a mind.

Scale length = 34

String spacing = about 19mm

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NotAsGoodAsJaco
      Up for sale, my Ibanez BTB 1825. Excellent condition/as new.
      Comes with original custom fit Ibanez Case.
      35" scale bass with 19mm string spacing and a 47mm nut width.
      Bought new from Thomann in Nov 2019. Dot markers added by pro luthier.
      Low action, flat neck with  good feel. Just not the tone for me - I bought this bass without ever playing one.
      Prefer a local (London and surrounding areas) but will post within UK. UKsales only
      I believe these basses are discontinued.
      Spec from Ibanez...
      Neck type BTB59pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart/Maple w/Graphite reinforcement rods neck-through Top/back/body - Walnut top, Ash wing body Fretboard - Bound Panga Panga Abalone off-set dot inlay Frets - Medium Stainless Steel frets Premium fret edge treatment Bridge - MR5 bridge (19mm string spacing) Neck pickup - Aguilar® DCB neck pickupPassive Bridge pickup - Aguilar® DCB bridge pickupPassive Equaliser - Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ Hardware color - Gold Width 47mm NUT Radius 400  

• By gorandelac
      Hi all, I'm selling my Alembic MK Signature Deluxe with Coco Bolo top, so here is little about the bass.
      Bass has no scratch, no belt buckle scratch, it's almost as brand new, as you can see from pics.
      Scale: 34"
      String spacing: 19 mm
      Fingerboard: Ebony with abalone
      Top: coco Bolo
      Back: Coco Bolo
      Body: Mahogany with maple and purplehearth as accent woods
      Neck: Maple with Purple Hearth stringers
      Finish: clean gloss with satin finish on the neck
      weight: 5.7 kg (with 5 9v batteries that goes into the bass, 4x for LED)
      Electronics: volume, pan, 2x filters, 2x q switches, 1x LED on/off, 1/4" mono output.
      LEDs are amber and red (check pictures)
      Bass was done in 2015, so it has 2+3 machine heads.
      Bass has original case, papers, everything. New one like this is 17.600 dollars, you can check here on Alembic site my bass is Sig Dlx Coco Bolo.
      This is I think only signature bass in EU that is available with this price. For any questions you can contact me. Here are some pic that justify the whole thing, other pics you can see on my dropbox:
      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/huwja8inhg3pt5e/AAAZ_-yhsAWuU_Zi-cx5C75fa?dl=0

Price says 6000 5600 pounds but it's actually 6500 6300euros, just conversion is different every day.

Also check my feedback page:

• By spyder
      With much regret I have to sell a beloved fretless bass.
      It’s a Carvin BB75P Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String Fretless.
      18 volt electronics with John East preamp.
       Lower three Knobs are......
      (1) stacked treble ( Pull for treble boost ) /  bass.
      (2) parametric mid.
      (3) passive tone control.
      The top three knobs are......
      (1) pan pot for piezo - humbuckers.
      (2) pan pot for bridge pickup - neck pickup.
      (3) master volume. ( push / pull for active or passive )
      Piezo bridge fitted.
      Two Seymour Duncan Humbuckers.
      Offset markers.
      Fret inlays.
      String-through-body.
      Strap Lok system.
      Fitted original case.
      Thomastik strings fitted as per picture.
      Strap is included.
      Weight is approx 4.3kg on Kitchen scales.
      Never gigged, only used at the studio or at home.
      Price is very firm at £995 with UK postage.
      Sorry no personal collection due to Covid risk.

• By 72deluxe
      I am selling my Korean "ProSeries StarBass 5 Gold Metallic CHR passive/passive MAP fretted" (that's Warwick's description). I am trying to play fretless more these days and this is just not getting played enough.
      This is a passive instrument (no 9V batteries hurray) and is capable of "vintage" tones so it doesn't sound like a midrange-heavy solid-body Warwick. Serial number WPS B-000087-11 (2011 I think??).
      Construction wise, it has a solid maple block down the centre and hollow wings. The neck is maple (but painted in luxurious gold) and the fretboard wenge. This has Just-A-Nut III on it so is adjustable at the nut. (Just-A-Nut II was prone to breaking so the III is better). It has volume and tone for each pickup, and a selector switch in the style of a Les Paul (neck, both, bridge). 
      I played this on 2 gigs but then the band disbanded and it's been safely at home for many years. As you can see, it is in tip-top/excellent condition, with the only minor issues being pictured:
      a. slight decoloration of the tuning pegs (someone must have had sweaty hands before I bought it)
      b. There is also a blemish on the neck paintwork but that's under the lacquer
      c. There is a tiny slight mark above the neck pickup
      d. There is a mark near the fifth fret that looks like a construction issue that was filled in.
      e. Some slight marking on the pickup covers where enthusiastic playing has likely bashed a string onto the pickup cover (but it's under the string and I think you’ll struggle to see it)
      All of these were like this when I bought it. All of these are pictured and I think you'll struggle to notice these.
      This comes with a colossal excellent Warwick hardcase to keep this safe. This isn't pictured but is included. It’s a very good case!
      I have priced this appropriately I think, given that it's a Korean Pro Series and NOT the Chinese RockBass series which seem to have increased in price somewhat (hasn't everything?), but sensible offers are welcome!
      I enjoyed playing this bass a lot and will miss it but I need to be realistic. I would provide sound clips but there's plenty of demos by Andy Irvine back when he was working with Warwick on YouTube, if not somewhat slap-happy.
      I am in Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire and would prefer not to ship this as it's massive and I have no cardboard to package it. I am happy to drive up/down the M5 a bit if this helps you for travel purposes. Worcestershire is in Tier 2 at the moment so I cannot travel to other locations.
      Cash or Bank Transfer please. If you want to put it on a credit card and pay via PayPal you can but I shouldn't get any fees so you'll have to send it as a "gift" to friends/family. Thanks.
      Pictures are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yTSfW2OrA-XqisVwEMtrpU_S0t6eB2q9