Stofferson

Barefaced four ten *withdrawn*
£650
Mansfield

Time for a change!

For sale /trade.

Cash or trade for something similar, 4x10, 4x12, two 2 x 10's etc. Message me!

Barefaced four10, monster of a cab. With padded Cover. Never let me down.

Lightweight fridge killer!

Great condition, suffers from Rolex shrinkage as per older BF models but never really noticed, has some minor scuffs from use.

Info from site below.

https://barefacedaudio.com/products/four_10

No boxes for shipping but happy to deliver or meet, located M1 j28,28,29.

20200128_152209.jpg

20200128_152326.jpg

20200128_152418.jpg

20200128_152115.jpg

20200128_152131.jpg

20200128_152142.jpg

20200128_152200.jpg

20200128_152038.jpg

20200128_152104.jpg

20200121_153953.jpg

Edited by Stofferson
Withdrawn
  • Like 3

Great cabs. GLWTS

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JapanAxe
      I bought this cab direct from Barefaced in 2013. You can find the full spec here.

I have used it paired with a Barefaced Compact (1x15), or on its own. Used alone with a decent amp (in my case, Ampeg 50W valve or Demeter 800W Class D) it is perfectly capable of filling a large hall. And it weighs only 9kg. Barefaced suggest using it with an amp in the 150W-600W range - I seem to recall the thermal maximum was around 400W. At some point it may struggle to compete with your own version Keith Moon or John Bonham, but it is still a very capable cab.

It has the more expensive (and lighter) vintage-style grille cloth and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has done a grand job of protecting it when travelling to and from gigs in my car. The cover has worn through in one spot (see photos). There is some light scuffing to the handle mounts.

Why am I selling? I now have a Barefaced Super Twin for larger gigs, and a Barefaced One 10 for smaller ones. Much as I would love to keep the Midget, I need the cupboard space, and my toy fund is running low from lack of gigging!

Yours for £329 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

• By MarshallBTB
      Now just selling one of these.
      Amazing little cabinets, that really pack a punch for the size. Only selling as I fancy a change and something a little bigger. Not that these can't keep up!
      In great condition, only things to mention are a bit of Tolex peel on the back, and the cover of one of the straps has gone missing at some point. - have since found this!
      Comes with fitted cover.

• By jasperjames
      Super Twelve T (black steel grill) gen 2, forbear of the Super Twin.
      Bought new in 2012, and lightly gigged - mostly for practice at home.
      Upgraded Super Twelve “T” model with high quality tweeter with custom built crossovers.
      Also upgraded neodymium drivers.
      I absolutely love this cab, only 18kg, fits neatly in the car boot and sounds insane - sorry to part with it but haven't had much excuse to play in recent times.
      It even has wheels!
      Black grill and front edges showing a bit of wear (see pictures) from a few scrapes on the road, but overall in good condition and sounding fab.
      Original spec: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/super-twelve.htm
      Collection from Portsmouth (PO4, Southsea area) - any questions just shout  

• By Ted Theodore Logan, III
      Howdy, y'all eclectic bunch o' “BC'ers"!!

NOW ONLY £345 FOR ALL THIS RAW, SNAKEY, MADE IN ENGLAND, T.E. POWER!!!

Trace Elliot AH300-7 Amp
      &
      Trace Elliot 4x10 Cab 400W 8Ω

Both the Amp and Cab have been re-tolexed and the closest way to describe the finish would be to say that it looks as though a large blue snake swallowed a Trace Eliot rig. Needless to say, it looks awesome!!... Providing you like to ROCK!!!

The AH300-7 is a top quality, English made amp with some very nice features such as; 
      · 7 band graphic eq preamp
      · Built in adjustable Compressor
      · Pre-shape switch
      · Passive/Active inputs
      · Effects send/return
      · Balanced D.I.

Another cool little feature is the gain led meter that lights up to show when you are running the gain too high, too low or just right... I thought that was pretty nifty... All Goldilocks and what-not!!
      The graphic eq can dial in some amazing tone and can also be bypassed should you choose to keep it simple and not take advantage of all that lovely Trace Eliot rich eq mastering...
      On the back it's pretty straightforward, you got the mains input, the on/off switch and two speaker outputs that operate with standard ¼ inch “jack" instrument cable. 
      Minimum load is 4ohms.

The Cab is a 4x10 400W @ 8Ω Trace Elliot behemoth that weighs in at roughly the same weight as a classic 1960's mini cooper. If you are blessed with the strength of ten men (as I am) this is a one-man lift however, if you are an average puny mortal, this cab is certainly not something I can recommend hauling around on a regular basis... unless, of course, you have a very attractive chiropractor whom you would like to visit more often...b
      Cab has recessed handles on‘t' side and rubber feet on‘t' base. Dimensions of cab (including feet) are;
      Height = 71 cm
      Width = 62 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

Everything is working as it should and all sounds fantastic!! The stack had been sat around a while and there were some initial crackles when I first plugged it  & played through.  I have since; opened the  head unit (very carefully) cleaned the connections and cleared fine dust with light air CPU airspray. Also opened rear connection input panel at rear of cabinet, cleared dust and cleaned contacts. Another play through, and now the Blue Snakeskin Bass Rig Behemoth Battle Stack is now primed and ready to Attack, noise free...  👍  .... until you start playing through it...  
      There's a small piece of missing plastic from one of the port covers at the front of the cab (pictured) Also, a covering cap is missing from the gain switch on the amp (pictured)
      The front panel of the amp lights up, which is pretty “rock ‘n' roll" and also features a carry handle so looks like a fancy blue reptile skin briefcase when being held... amp weighs in at 12.4kg. So most puny humans should be able to lift the amp at least...
      Dimensions of Amp (with feet) are:
      Height = 15 cm
      Width= 50 cm
      Depth = 43 cm

I imagine if you want this rig couriered you'd be looking at roughly £2000 so it's collection only or part meet unless you got a spare £2k you wanna throw at it...
      Any questions, please feel free to ask.
      Send me a message if you want me to drive the rig your way (for fuel cost)   Or come visit me, you can have a trial and play 👍 I am more than happy to let you loose on a few different bass guitars so that you can get a real feel for what the trace stack is capable of... 

All the best 

Yum, yum, yum...