Why become a member? ×

Hartke Kickback 12

enigmatic

Hi all,

A mate of mine 'borrowed' my Hartke Kickback 12 a while ago and now has decided he wants one. Since i never use it I said he could have mine, but I'm just wondering what to charge?

I don't want to give it away as it was the first amp I ever bought and has sentimental value if nothing else.

But having said that, it is WELL gigged. Nearly 10 years of gigging, but it's still going strong.

So my question is ....

How much?

Cheers

As it's the USA one it's probably a bit more desirable than the Chinese stuff, but they're about £250 new.

My housemate's selling his USA Kickback 15 for about £200 and that's mint (he gave up playing about a week after buying an entire new rig!)

I'd say £150+ ???

Cracking little amps btw, i did a small gig with my mate's with no PA and didn't need to push it

I bought a Kickback 12 on here last year for £100, it was in pretty good condition, never thrashed used for double bass. I thought I got a really good bargain though. I think £150 would be good but agree that £125 is fair at the moment.

Great amps by the way!