Marco1977

Univox / Princeton Hi-flier SS SOLD
£300
The Netherlands

Item Sold on basschat

Lovely short scale bass. Mosrite copy / UNIVOX Princeton copy. 
No headstock logo, but pretty sure its similar to:

Not much more to show. Fully working, medium weight. Comes with padded bag.
300 POUNDS / 350 EUROS.  New price: 250 pounds / 300 euro

Will ship within Europe.

PICS:

total.thumb.jpg.06dabd6799f96858c022fb6065e8ceff.jpgbody.thumb.jpg.66c45bd67676e3c97cf0204cd613fff2.jpgback.jpg.5b55625865c070d48896bf4d1d976491.jpgheadstock.thumb.jpg.b31e20f452ddc93793f8c4ab06938704.jpgclose.jpg.ce1e3d1d789915628f1da8505da1d91c.jpg

heel.jpg

Edited by Marco1977
  • Like 1

On 23/02/2020 at 19:35, Grahambythesea said:

Didn’t Aria make some of these back in the day?

I think they did!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By will4bass
      Very nice black Sadowsky Modern Metro Japan 24-5 with the great Sadowsky humbuckers and Sadowsky pre-amp with VTC.
      Not a Metro Express and not a Warwick or Chinese Sadowsky but a perfect Japanese Sadowsky..
      Good balance, approx. 3850 grams. Comes with original Sadowsky case.
      Signs of wear but great looking and no issues.

• By claustra
      Hello,

PLEASE be aware that as the bass is in France, there might be import charges or delay to the UK.
      No probs with the rest of Europe.
      For sale is this rather uncommon Yamaha SuperBass800, made in Japan in 1978 and still in very good condition.

- Alder body
      - 1 piece quartersawn maple neck with natural white block inlays, gloss finish
      - 42mm nut : a Jazz bass with a Precision neck
      - "Progressive" headstock and back of neck design 😎
      - 4 to 4.1kg : under 9lbs
      Following the Yamaha BB serial chart, the SB800 was made in 1978.
      It has the same sturdy bridge and general construction as the BroadBass series with 2 jazz pickups : Vol / Vol / Tone
      The neck pickup has a Precisionesque tone, it is overall quite woody.
      Absolutely no buzz.
      It is just back from the luthier for a general check-up and set up : the trussrod works fine but is almost to a maximum, set up with 45-105s.

Here is for the neck :

back of neck sb800.mp4  

In the broad bass body category :

Asking for £560 / 650€ 
      Shipping is not a problem.
      Options to be discussed.
      I can include a brand new Gator GL lightweight case worth 55€ as I prefer not so ship with neck off.
      Any questions or further pics needed, please ask.
      Cheers

• By Fishman
      Up for sale (no trades) is my 90s  2010-11 Mustang,  white with torty guard
      Condition is Ex+,  just a small mark on the underside of the headstock – see pics
      Pics to follow either today or tomorrow
      Fender gig bag only so collection advisable, Hard case now included, although I could disassemble for shipping if necessary (UK only)
      Cheers!
    • By jay-syncro
      A lovely early 80's Yamaha JB600R Jazz up for grabs. These are exceptional jazz basses and every bit as good as early JV Squiers IMO. 
      This one has a beautifully dark rosewood board and a rather fetching Larry Graham style white finish. It weighs just 8.5lbs, is perfectly balanced, sounds great and comes with a nice gig bag. 
      The flats currently on it aren't included (it'll come with rounds) but I seriously recommend the buyer throws some flats on it. Perfect bass tone 😍
      I'd keep this one but I seem to have accidentally acquired a matching black one.. 

• By claustra
      -- Now on hold -
      Hello,

PLEASE be aware that as the bass is in France, there might be import charges or delay to the UK.
      No probs with the rest of Europe.
      For sale is this beautiful Fender American Original 50s Precision in 2 tone sunburst from 2018
      This is the updated version of the American Vintage 58 Precision bass, with a flatter 9.5 radius, and no pre-drilled holes in the body for the bridge and p-up covers

It is a lovely bass, with endless sustain, probalby thanks to the nitro lacquer, wide neck and attention to detail in these series.
      Articulate low mids, and great warmth from the Pure Vintage 58 split-coil pickup with enamel-coated coil and raised pole pieces under the A string.
      Rather lightweight (I need new batteries in the scales...), 4-ish kg / under 9lb I would say, tbc later.
      44mm / 1.73" at nut (bone) : wide and shallow profile (not sure why they call it "thick C"), reverse tuners
      Nitro lacquer finish
      In very good condition, in its orginal tweed case with all the paper bits and case candy.
      If you like a Precision, you immediately feel at home with this one, it is really responsive and feels natural.
      A well made short video grabbed from the net :
      Only selling as I have another maple Fender P incoming, and a few spares. 

Asking for 1450€ / £1260
      These cost 2000€ new.
      Shipping with insurance would cost around 50 to 60€ to anywhere in Europe, taking from 2 to 5 days fully insured at buyer's cost.
      I have a feedback thread.
      Cheers.