Why become a member? ×

The B.C.Rich maniac finally tracks you all down!

Lorne

Ha ha ha-a long time no see,had a lot to do,a lot of searching for the forum too

Ok,some of you will know me from the old forum,my name is Lorne from Plymouth,Devon-I've been playing B.C.Rich basses for over 20 years now

Since the last forum,I have managed to dig a Koi pond,get back a 1979 Bich 8 string that I sold in 1992-lost my Yamaha John Myung in the process,but worth it

I still work on the Unofficial B.C.Rich serial number archive,I am also a Admin on the BC Rich Players forum

Oh and we had a new baby boy 2 months ago

Nice to be back-now upset me and show me beautiful Sei Original basses-the only thing I've considdered as Better than a handmade BCR :)

[quote name='Lorne' post='42276' date='Aug 7 2007, 02:34 AM']Ha ha ha-a long time no see,had a lot to do,a lot of searching for the forum too

Ok,some of you will know me from the old forum,my name is Lorne from Plymouth,Devon-I've been playing B.C.Rich basses for over 20 years now

Since the last forum,I have managed to dig a Koi pond,get back a 1979 Bich 8 string that I sold in 1992-lost my Yamaha John Myung in the process,but worth it

I still work on the Unofficial B.C.Rich serial number archive,I am also a Admin on the BC Rich Players forum

Oh and we had a new baby boy 2 months ago

Nice to be back-now upset me and show me beautiful Sei Original basses-the only thing I've considdered as Better than a handmade BCR :)[/quote]
Hi Lorne

Welcome back and congratulations on the birth of your son! The rediscovered 8 string bass looks great BTW,

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='47251' date='Aug 18 2007, 11:37 PM']Hi Lorne, I recall you from the Ugly forum, you should visit there again too.[/quote]

Have I missed some B.C.Rich news?

I do try and check as many forums as I'm a member of,but I'm extremely busy :)