Why become a member? ×

F/S Ernie Ball Stingray 5 - 3 band - SOLD

mrcrow

[quote name='SammyDamacy' post='419399' date='Feb 25 2009, 04:35 PM']Wow..........Can't believe this hasn't gone, a 5 string pure white MM is actually one of my dream basses (status neck of course ;))
Good luck with the sale man, have a bump on me![/quote]

thanks SD...there are some straws in the wind...

status necks are the way to go?...is that for sustain or rigidity etc

cheers
geof

[quote name='mrcrow' post='414588' date='Feb 19 2009, 06:34 PM']babysitting tonight...but i will answer all the offers when i come on again tomorrow
;)[/quote]

and again
my car knows the road from manchester to blackburn and i just sit back on the motorways and doze...
there are 5 speed cameras to go through though in bb so i take over then
cheers folks
hasta manana

Suprised this hasn't gone yet Geoff - the 'industry standard' 5er at a sensible price. Things must be tough. I had to part with a G&L L2500 AND some cash to pick up one of these a few months back. No, I don't regret it. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='martthebass' post='422600' date='Mar 1 2009, 07:52 PM']Suprised this hasn't gone yet Geoff - the 'industry standard' 5er at a sensible price. Things must be tough. I had to part with a G&L L2500 AND some cash to pick up one of these a few months back. No, I don't regret it. Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

+1

(Glumday) Monday morning BUMP for Geof's wonderful Ray!

T

[quote name='martthebass' post='422600' date='Mar 1 2009, 07:52 PM']Suprised this hasn't gone yet Geoff - the 'industry standard' 5er at a sensible price. Things must be tough. I had to part with a G&L L2500 AND some cash to pick up one of these a few months back. No, I don't regret it. Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

many thanks mart

good to know i have the price right...pity about your 2500 though..thought that would be equal to if not more
cheers
geof

[quote name='tonyf' post='423107' date='Mar 2 2009, 12:44 PM']+1
(Glumday) Monday morning BUMP for Geof's wonderful Ray!
T[/quote]

T you are a winner...if this sells it will not be without your help
cheers
geof

Edited by mrcrow

[quote name='Al Heeley' post='424306' date='Mar 3 2009, 04:52 PM']This link takes you to the start of this thread you lazy toad, where the information you seek is revealed.
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305[/url][/quote]

:) i deleted the link...i will put it in from now on...
sorry :rolleyes:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=39305"]link to start post for details and pics..thanks[/url]

Edited by mrcrow

yes i am surprised but then we all have to be careful now with our cash
i can wait anyway and since i am not playing can keep the SR5 safely in its shell case awaiting better times
if i need to play again i think i will just go ahead and get a mid to low P or J and keep the RAY in pristine condition
thanks for that referral
things may be getting warmer now
cheers
geof