Torbass

SOLD! Bacchus Woodline Headless 5
£1100
Oslo, Norway

Posted (edited)

Hi there, my fellow low-enders!

Sad to see this go, but I need to update my PA system. 
She's almost mint. No fret wear, and only one small ding. Neck is straight as possible. Plays like butter and sounds even better!

Handmade in Japan, with 2 piece ash body, 34" maple neck and ebony fingerboard with 24 frets. Hipshot bridge and "head" system. Uses regular strings and double ball.  Bacchus pickups and Aguilar OBP-3 preamp. Controls are Master Vol(Pull up=Preamp ON/OFF),Balance, Master Tone (passive),Treble, Middle, Bass, Mid Freq SW, Series/Parallel SW

It's the same bass as this one: https://reverb.com/item/21796598-bacchus-woodline-headless-5-2018-spring-collection-limited

Price include shipping to Europe, in original bag and well packed. Can be delivered in London the 18.-19. of January

20200103_192814.thumb.jpg.b07bf648968c3565784590982b028eba.jpg

20200103_192732.thumb.jpg.a76aa5f9b6983ee61be9753f6f46e8f5.jpg20200103_192702.thumb.jpg.11185785b7727c290ae6df84980ee8f8.jpg20200103_192626.thumb.jpg.d9a8ff05275abbdc47c171951afe12b3.jpg20200103_192639.thumb.jpg.02fb17e00a004b3eb828e68e8a00f4f0.jpg

20200103_192753.jpg

Edited by Torbass
Sold
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Ariston said:

wouah..

I can not write you a PM..

Sent you a PM

• Haha 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By wright/watt
      Hi Folks..
      After much thought and procrastination! Up for sale here is a Beautiful Sei Flamboyant 4 string bass in immaculate condition..Reason for sale is I just admire it, but never play it for fear of damaging it! (Madness I know) This bass plays and sounds as good as it looks! More importantly was built to be PLAYED!!
      I am the third owner..The bass was commissioned and built by Martin Petterson of Sei in 2004 by Pete (Scooby) He sold it and then bought if back, and I bought it of him in 2014.The bass is immaculate with next to no wear at all.
      34 scale, 1.5 inch nut, Ash body, 24 fret maple/bubinga seven piece neck. Ebony fretboard, Madrone burl (Strawberry wood) top and peghead veneers (Stunning) Kent Armstrong pick-ups, Aiguilar OPB3 preamp 18V push/pull midrange sweep. ABM bridge, Gotoh tuners.Very light 3.5 kg.lovely slim profile neck as are most Sei's I've played.
      Only trade I would be interested in is a Vigier Arpege series 1,11,or 111 four string bass. Open to sensible offers!
      Any questions please ask.
      Cheers.

• By Chienmortbb
      These were fitted to my Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass but as I was having trouble with my shoulder I shelled out for some Gotoh Resolites for the Aerodyne . These  are often described as Smoke Chrome, or Cosmo Black and look great on the bass. They have been identified by @Bassassin as Gotoh GB10s. The tuners will be nicely packed in the Gotoh Packaging pictured (and more). All the fittings are included as can be seen in the puictures. Here are a few scratches as can be seen in the photos but they are in good conditiion for there age and use. As far as I know there are differences between USA, Mexican and Japanese Fenders so please check before you buy. I will of course answer any question and will put some dimensions.

on later.

• By StuarDaddy
      Hi 
      I have for sale an 80s Fender Japan 75 reissue Jazz Bass in 3TS stamped as a JB75-80 with an E740531 serial number. This dates between 85-87 but looking online more likely to be an 86 from what I’ve seen. I can honestly say it’s the best condition 80s Fender bass I’ve ever seen. There are a couple of marks as shown but they are insignificant. The neck is in perfect condition as is the headstock with no signs of leaning or balancing at all. The body i believe is Ash and the finish on top is flawless. I have taken as many photos as I can to reflect the condition. The action is low and fast and the neck is quite shallow, nowhere near as deep as my 73 Jazz. It has the micro tilt neck, the Bullet Truss rod turns smoothly and shows no sign of wear, the frets are perfect, the binding on the rosewood neck is immaculate, the neck pocket is tight as anything. I have replaced the black original scratchplate with a fender original tortoishell one which just looks cooler to my eye, that cost 65 pounds itself. The original black one is included in the sale as is the Hiscox hardshell case. I’m asking for £1100 as I haven’t seen one as good as this. It is listed by a friend on Facebook as I don’t have an account if you see it elsewhere. Selling as I’m saving for a 60s PB so no trades thanks unless you have a Pre CBS Precision you want to get rid of 😂
      Oh and it weighs 5.3kg as to be expected with these.
      Happy to post, meet or open to someone to safely try it out. 

Thanks for looking

• By OriginalGBass
      Hi There
      This has clearly been well looked after, its pretty clean for the year with the odd small knock and scrap here and there, I would say this is a really good example of a 36yr old instrument. 
      This is an E-Series bass dated 1984-87, with the "Made In Japan" inscription denoting it was likely made in the FujiGen Gakki factory for Fender US during the factory production refining in the US during this period. Comes with a brand new set of Dimarzio Model P pickups, 
      This thing punches like a beef steak hitting a barn door! original pickups are included in the sale too, should you wish to revert back. Everything else is stock. It also comes with a nearly new Hiscox hardcase.
      Action is medium low, neck is straight and truss-rod works as it should. Neck profile is identical to my 63 reissue, which is also the same as the '62 I believe, very comfortable, wide but not too deep. Fretboard is a very dark rosewood, almost verging on ebony in tone, its beautiful! Frets are good, loads of play in them yet.
      Ive included loads of pictures in order to be as transparent as possible, believe me when I say this is a 100% solid instrument, and will make anyone looking for a P very happy i'm sure. Happy to meet up socially distanced at an appropriate place, or happy to ship via insured and tracked courier at my expense.

Any questions please get in touch! 

Kind Regards

Greg

• By OutSpoon
      For sales - my lovely Shuker 5-sting single-cut. I bought this from John in December last year, and he had just taken it back as a part exchange. It’s a beautiful bass to play, the neck join is exquisite. Pretty wide-range of sounds available from the Aaron Armstrong pickups. I’ve currently got it set as E-C but can put back to B-G if wanted. It’s great either way. Some more details below. 
      Happy to ship local and international (buyer pays) and it’s got a lovely Shuker hard-case (made by HISCOX). 
      I’ve just bought another bass (Ha!) so don’t really want trade. But would consider a sunburst p bass with some mojo.. 
      Anything that looks like a scratch or a ding in the pictures is just a trick of the light - there’s none! 
      I live near Reading in the UK if you want to pop round and have a slap. 🙂 
      34” scale
      24 frets
      Maple / black veneer laminated set neck
      Palmwood Fingerboard
      Stainless steel medium frets
      Black walnut headstock scarf
      Laurel Burr headstock facings front and rear
      Brass nut
      Gotoh GB707 tuners
      Two way truss rod, carbon fibre reinforcement
      Laurel Burr curvetop and rear facing
      Black Walnut body
      Polyester basecoat
      Polyurethane wet look gloss top coat
      Schaller 2000 bridge
      Black Hardware
      Aaron Armstrong pickups. 
      Blackout pre-amp with passive / active select (volume knob pull / push)