Why become a member? ×

Fender, Ibanez, EBMM

sifi2112

[quote name='sifi2112' post='391045' date='Jan 25 2009, 04:45 PM']- sanded / stained & waxed body, removed veneer top layer to show 3 piece alder body but left most of veneer on back (does appear a bit purple on pic but it's not .. black stain)

Si[/quote]

Aww, I liked the purple, you almost had me tempted! ;)

[quote name='Duarte' post='397621' date='Feb 2 2009, 10:23 AM']You'd better not!

My bongo deal pretty much fell through and therefore I can't have a bongo anymore. That means if you get a bongo you'll be able to gloat at me and I hate it when it is that way round.

You want a P bass? BUY MINE...[/quote]
You gloated for ages about your sparkle ray (not really, I was just jealous), but now it's my time, with my wonderous jazz and possible bongo.

Not joking about buying it either. If I manage to sell my status, and that macko guy a couple of posts above doesn't buy the bongo then I almost certainly will.

[quote name='Macko1968' post='400874' date='Feb 5 2009, 11:59 AM']Bongo arrived chez Macko this morning & it is a killer. Salute to Si who was a pleasure to deal with.[/quote]Likewise Macko .. would've given an even better deal if you'd bought PJB as well !

cheers mate

Si