Left leaderboard
BCH

Gallien Krueger SOLD
£450
Northampton

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basstone
      Marshall 200 Dynamic bass system combo, Completely refurnished to better than new condition, recovered with black satin Tuffcoat paint, new corners and all metal handles. Originally a 4 x 10 but the speaker has been upgraded to a Beyma SM212 12" driver which works well in this rear ported cab. The original crossover and piezo treble horn have been retained with the rear panel horn volume control. Great sounding solid amp featuring mixable solid state and warm valve preamp, graphic eq and built in compression. The amp is rated at 200W but the power amp design allows 400W peak output which should be adequate for most situations.

• By moley6knipe
      GK Neo 212 8 Ohm.  £400 (no trades)
      GK 212 8 ohm in great condition. A few scuffs on corner protectors, on the base of the cab and on the grill but there's no rips on the tolex, no bashed edges etc. Speakers are sound - travel is normal, response is normal, no grinding / scratching when moving the cones. Tweeter functions as expected. If you have a GK RB series head and a 4-pole Speakon, you can bi-amp the woofers and tweeters. Of course, it will happily run full-range with any amp including GK. Comes with Roqsolid cover (basic unpadded version) but NO speaker cable. Reasonably easy one-person lift, though if you're heading up 3 flights of stairs with it then grab a chum. Will take those push in / pull out castors.
      AFAIK I'm second owner from new. Previous owner stored it indoors covered, I've stored it in insulated garage, dry, dust free. I haven't used it since I got my Barefaced.... So, it's just taking up space and it's a lovely cab that should get some use.
      Collection preferred, or will drive up to 45 minutes from PE11 postcode to deliver / meet. Happy to discuss sending by courier too at buyer's expense. Also selling other basses, cabs and pedals at present in case anything else takes your fancy.  Specs below from GK manual for the speaker.
      50 lb / 23 kg 8 ohms 600w RMS / 1200w peak Sens 101dB Max SPL 129dB 590mm wide 620mm tall 415mm deep

• By MarshallBTB
      Selling this as I'm feeling a change of amp coming up. 
      Letting it go cheap as although it's working fine, the plastic front plate is kinda ruined. Bits broken off and cracks as you can see in the photos. It's been used a lot!

I belive the front plates are replaceable via mark bass.
      Comes with gig bag and I have the rack ears for this too. 
      I can post in the UK for £15.

• By attackbass
      Complete Warwick Hellborg Bass Amp Rig consisting of the Warwick Hellborg Preamp, Mono 500 watt Power Amp, 1x15 Club Cab & 1x15 Lo Cab with Hellborg dust covers and removable castors.

Whole rig is in very good, clean condition and full working order. Looking to sell it now as a complete rig if possible. Recently became an EBS artist so, just too many amps and need the space!

Some owners split this rig up and sell it off as separate pieces but to really get the full Hellborg tonal experience you really need the power amp, preamp and at least one cab working together. It's been designed to work as a complete system. I have used the preamp with other power amps and the pre/power amp with different cabs and whilst it sounds great it's not as clear, warm and responsive to your playing as the whole rig. It really is an incredible piece of equipment.

Warwick Hellborg Preamp: All lights and switches working. Incredible, clear and warm sounding EQ and very detailed, pristine selectable post/pre EQ DI out. Also features an effects loop with wet/control and a tuner out.

The little metal surround on the power switch is missing, but not hugely noticeable and does not affect the functionality of the unit.

Warwick Hellborg Mono 500 500 watt poweramp: All lights and switches working. This unit is in very good condition and full working order, one very slight mark the left of the front vents that is only noticeable when the light catches it, again hardly noticeable.

The Power amp has switchable output impedances of 2 ohms, 4 ohms and 8 ohms. Jack and Speakon Speaker outputs. 

Club Cab 1x15 8ohm Speaker Cab: in excellent condition and full working order. This cab is full range and unlike usual 1x15 cabs. It's very tight, open and punchy. Includes Hellborg dustcover that has a little bit of wear and removable castors.

Lo Cab 1x15 8ohm speaker Cab: in excellent condition, this has only be used in the house on just a few occasions and is in the same condition as it was when it came out of the box. This is more like your traditional 1x15 bass cab but still very nice and warm sounding. Combined with the Club Cab the sound is incredible as they're designed to work together. Includes Hellborg dustcover and removable castors.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

The rig will need to be Collected from Cardiff, South Wales. Delivery is not possible.

£1300 ONO

• By gillento
      Gallien Krueger MB200
      Got the amp in a partial trade, but the sound is not my cup of tea.
      £195 / € 230 shipping from Luxembourg incl.