Why become a member? ×

My New Arrivals

Old Horse Murphy

I just thought I share my new arrivals with you.

The Bongo is the HH configuration in what Musicman call Lava Pearl. It's just come back from Anderton's after having a good old set up (thanks Gavin), so tomorrow will be the first time I'll use her properly. In the short time I test drove her, the sounds are amazing. My wife thinks it's the ugliest guitar she's ever seen but likes the colour as it matches her car (don't know why I bothered asking).

The Stingray has the single hunbucker and 3-eq. I picked it up this morning after buying her from Mr Mike (well worth travelling down the M4 at 6 in the morning!!).

Unfortunately, in order to pay for these, I had to let my Lakland DJ4 and my spare US Precsion go. The DJ4 went to obbm (Dave) and the Precision went to Martthebass. I'm really pleased I was able to pass these 2 basses on to fellow Bass Chatters ad I hope you're happy with you new acquisitions.

I know some people will ask why I got rid of the DJ4 and Precision for a couple of MM's but I guess its all down to personal preference and I'm really chuffed.

Now all I have to do is tell the wife I've also bought a new 1x15 cab too!!

Anyone know a good divorce lawyer?