Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Labs MK500 FOR SALE

basswesty

I would like to sell this. Its about three years old and I paid £999 for it.

Its been gigged but never abused. Never had it passed half way.
Its in excellent condition and the flightcase is included, which has clip on covers front and back, this is only three months old so its mint.

This is a very clinical amp and suits Status basses very well, slap tones are well catered for obviously but fingerstyle too sounds great.
My Status Kingbass is soon going so I would like to change my rig for somthing different and smaller.

£450

Any takers?

Thanks for looking.

Edited by basswesty

[quote name='ped' post='389700' date='Jan 23 2009, 03:48 PM']Looks very smart, got any pics of the cabs, plus weight etc?

pedro[/quote]

I'll sort some cab pics on here asap. They aren't light but they are lighter than some, they are a one man carry job, that's one at a time. I will try and weigh them too.

Incidentally, the head rack unit matches the cabs.

Thanks ;)

[quote name='basswesty' post='389813' date='Jan 23 2009, 05:17 PM']I'll sort some cab pics on here asap. They aren't light but they are lighter than some, they are a one man carry job, that's one at a time. I will try and weigh them too.

Incidentally, the head rack unit matches the cabs.

Thanks ;)[/quote]

Here is one of the cabs. (The other is identical)

They are 24" H & W and 16" D
The 15" is about 28kg the 4x10 is slightly heavier about 32kg but these were only weighed on my bathroom scales so not sure how accurate that is.

There are a couple of battle scars but nothing major. Too small to photograph.
I will take £300 for both, without the head of course.

• 3 weeks later...