Why become a member? ×

Zvek Woolly Mammoth, DBX 120 A , OB3

tanuki

Due to the ongoing financial blah blah i am forced to sell off some pedals so here we go!

1- Z-Vek Woolly Mammoth - Basically brand new, bought it and tried it a couple of times in practice, not really my thing so i need to shift it! £175 Posted

2- E/H Bass Microsynth - SOLD

3- Boss ODB3 - currently broken but just needs a replacement switch, easy if you know what you are doing, which i dont!
£offers

4- E/H Bassballs- SOLD

5- Loooper Custom True Bypass Strip- . SOLD

Edited by tanuki

Bass Synth and Loooper now sold, Bassballs sold pending usual..

Also have a DBX 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer and a Crown XP500 Power Amp if there is any interest..

Crown Power Specs..
2ohms - 750w per channel
4ohms - 500w per channel
8 ohms - 400w per channel
4 ohm bridge - 1600w
8 ohm bridge - 1450w

Edited by tanuki

[quote name='tanuki' post='389189' date='Jan 23 2009, 12:27 AM']Also have a DBX 120A Subharmonic Synthesizer and a Crown XP500 Power Amp if there is any interest..

Crown Power Specs..
2ohms - 750w per channel
4ohms - 500w per channel
8 ohms - 400w per channel
4 ohm bridge - 1600w
8 ohm bridge - 1450w[/quote]

What does the amp weigh? How much??
Thanks
Nugget

[quote name='sshorepunk' post='396042' date='Jan 31 2009, 11:38 AM']If anyone knows this guy ask him to send my pedals or at least log on and reply to my PM ;)

T[/quote]

"i wont be able to ship the pedal until 2nd Feb as i am away on a tour but will post it off as soon as i get back"

is what i was told when i bought one off him, suprised he didn't mention it to you, anyways there's your answer!

yes, as stated i was away, in india, my hope to ship the pedals before i left were scuppered by last minute visa nightmares (anybody ever had to stand in THAT line?) i had intended to write to sshorepunk as soon as i got to india but couldn't remember my password and couldn't get into my account through the email informing me that i had a personal message, it kept saying i had no access rights..

Anyways, all paid for pedals will be shipped out tomorrow, all unanswered PMs will also be replied to, my thanks to kingforaday for helping clear things up when i couldn't, my public apologies also to sshorepunk although in defence of my honesty, replying to his PM was the first thing that i did when i got in after the 10 hour flight and 3 hour drive, before i even made a cup of tea!

• 2 months later...