Why become a member? ×

Badger 10W practice amp.

waynepunkdude

I bought this about 12 years ago for £60 (I think) it's a solid little amp perfect for someone new to the bass, it's got ciggerette burns on the top from when I was an angsty teenager.

Sad to see it go but I just don't use it anymore.

Probably best to be picked up from Faversham or I can post for a tenner

Is a tenner fair for the amp?

Also interested in strange trades of equal value to see what turns up.

Edited by waynepunkdude

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='385407' date='Jan 19 2009, 09:06 PM']Also interested in weird trades.[/quote]
Lol. Tempting. ;)

Well unfortunately I couldn't pick it up but if you'd be ok posting it then I'd definitely be interested. Currently running my bass through the computer/DAW so a little practice amp would be perfect. If you want to hang on and see if anyone local wants it then I'd be happy to take a reserve spot.

Edit: would probably have to be a trade for money since looking at the crap I have assembled around me - maybe too weird.

Edited by Eight

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='385542' date='Jan 19 2009, 10:46 PM']You can take it mate but I won't be able to send for a couple of weeks.[/quote]
That wouldn't be a problem for me. Maybe the easiest thing to do then would be for you to drop me a PM near the time you'll be able to post it and I'll get the money to you.

If you get a better offer in the mean time which saves you having to post it then I won't be put out. I won't be buying one for a fair while so I'll certainly still be interested when you're ready.

[quote name='Eight' post='385595' date='Jan 19 2009, 11:23 PM']That wouldn't be a problem for me. Maybe the easiest thing to do then would be for you to drop me a PM near the time you'll be able to post it and I'll get the money to you.

If you get a better offer in the mean time which saves you having to post it then I won't be put out. I won't be buying one for a fair while so I'll certainly still be interested when you're ready.[/quote]

I'd rather it go to someone who hasn't got an amp like yourself, so PM me over your address and I'll send it when I can and just give me the money when you receive it..

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='385714' date='Jan 20 2009, 09:10 AM']I'd rather it go to someone who hasn't got an amp like yourself, so PM me over your address and I'll send it when I can and just give me the money when you receive it..[/quote]
Oh ok, that would be great.

Sending PM.

Cheers mate.