Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* SD STK-J2N Neck position Hot Stack for a Jazz bass *SOLD*

[quote name='jonthebass' post='387340' date='Jan 21 2009, 11:45 AM']Bump for trade option added.[/quote]

I have a Duncan active APB-1 that I could swap for your bridge pickup. It's nicer than the SPB-2, IMO.

Edited by stevie

[quote name='stevie' post='387353' date='Jan 21 2009, 11:59 AM']I have a Duncan active APB-1 that I could swap for your bridge pickup. It's nicer than the SPB-2, IMO.[/quote]
Hi Stevie,
Got one of those already thanks.
Also I would like to trade the P'ups as a set rather than split them at this stage.

Thanks for enquiring though,
JTB

• 2 weeks later...

Really tempted by these.
Was gonna go for some Wizard Hammers but am really tempted by the noise canceling goodness of these. I play heavy music with lots of distortion etc, reckon these would be good?
Looking for a massive, dark thumpy neck pickup and a rounded but zingy bridge pu.

[quote name='joegarcia' post='394531' date='Jan 29 2009, 01:34 PM']Really tempted by these.
Was gonna go for some Wizard Hammers but am really tempted by the noise canceling goodness of these. I play heavy music with lots of distortion etc, reckon these would be good?
Looking for a massive, dark thumpy neck pickup and a rounded but zingy bridge pu.[/quote]
TBH I've never heard 'em!
Maybe a PM to nickcarey?

The SD website says this "Similar to the Classic Stack, but with increased output and a thicker-sounding mid-range response making it better suited for rock tones"

Now, I have the Classic Stacks in my Jazz and they certainly are zingy in the bridge and full sounding in the neck so guess these may be just what you're after with the extra output and thicker mids?

JTB

Edited by jonthebass

• 1 month later...