Why become a member? ×

Fender MIM Jazz Bass for sale

ferguswads

For Sale.

Road weary, marked...I won't lie this bass has seen it's fair share of action.

But it's a musically instrument right? Well as far as that goes this instrument plays well and it sounds amazing.

Low action, thin neck, plenty of sustain...

It has that famous Jazz sound without breaking the bank, yes it's Mexican but as some of you guys may know every now and again you get a beauty and this would be it.

I has a Badass II bridge fitted, done about a year ago professionally a standard upgrade for many MIM jazzers.

Reason for sale is mainly down to upgrading to a US jazz if there aren't any offers I will definately keep this is a back up. But for now it's available to you guys. It was my first Fender but sadley isn't going to see too much action behind my 75RI.

Paint on the body is good apart from a knock on the front edge underneath the tone/volume knobs. It also has a few remnants of stickers on the back which will easily be removed.

The neck plays great is probably the thinnest I have ever played. It has 4/5 knocks along it and a little one on the top of the headstock.

I live in Nottingham and I am more than pleased for anyone to try before they buy. Near new Rotosound 45's fitted at the end of December.

It comes with a ratty old hardcase that does the job, courrier organised by buyer if required.

Offers PM'd to my account. Looking for £200.

Ferg

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='386158' date='Jan 20 2009, 02:38 PM']I'm interested but I'm not sure if I can afford it, could you post a few extra pics?[/quote]

I have serious interest in this now, will take some pictures on my phone tonight and post up a few extra pics tomorrow.

Ferg