Why become a member? ×

Mesa/Boogie Diesel 6x10 EV speakers 600W *SOLD*

cetera

OK, time to slim down some of my backline choice. I have some other potential purchases coming up & could do with the dosh so sadly I've decided to move this on.

Here we have an amazing Mesa/Boogie Diesel 600W cab (4ohms) with 6x10" EV speakers, a tweeter and two ports in the rear. Now, as I'm sure you know.... 'EV' loaded Mesa cabs like this (which are no longer made) are widely considered to be the best bass cabs that they EVER made... :)

This cab nails ANY style. The 10's with tweeter are super fast for slap/funk but the sheer density of the cab & the combination of 10's with the ports can also shake your foundations with solid rocking low end loveliness. The whole tonal palette is covered and volume is NOT a problem :huh:

The cab is in excellent condition, just a few small rips in the outer covering, and is on wheels for easy movement. It IS heavy but it makes up for it's weight in pure tonal quality.

Pick up is preferred/recommended from London/Surrey border (near Epsom/Tolworth).

Edited by cetera

[quote name='ped' post='40982' date='Aug 3 2007, 04:34 PM']Oh wow, very nice. I had a 1516BE cabinet and it was amazing. I notice you have one too![/quote]

Yep, and a 2x15! Time to streamline a little methinks..... shame to part with it though....