Why become a member? ×

Peavey Fury VI 3EQ in Sunburst FINAL REDUCTION £145

dotmaka

Hi all,
(As if you don't know by now :huh: ) Here is my Peavey Fury 6 string. Bought it to have a little fun on a 6 string, but I'm liquidating my assets; it has got to go. As you can see she's in cracking condition with only a few little scratches here and there, nothing worse than the marks you see on basses in shops- the plastic is still on the battery cover and control cavity cover on the rear of the bass! It's worth mentioning that there are 3 tiny marks on the back of the neck which you can just about see in the photo, they are totally filled in and covered and cannot be felt :)

I'd prefer pick-up on this one as it's a bit of a monster. I'm based near Middlesbrough (north east) but Im also in Lancaster a lot of the time. If you're desperate for a posting then we could sort something out I'm sure. Any questions please just ask, there's no point me going any lower than £[b]145[/b], I'm already making a bit of a nasty loss so if anyone wants a bargain snap it up now, I might aswell keep it at any lower than this.

Cheers,
Graeme

Edited by graemecohen

That's a great price for a decent 6er. I owned a Peavey 6 a while back and, despite the fact that I struggled horribly in relation to knowing what key I was in at any one time, it was a great bass and more than worth the relatively low price. IMO this bass would be a great place to start a 6 string journey....
Chris

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...