Why become a member? ×

SOLD Digitech Bass Whammy
£100
Zummerzet

stewblack

It is with a heavy heart I continue my pedal cull. My loss could be your gain. I present to you the Bass Whammy. Stuff of legend. It shifts all sorts of pitches and changes between them with the press of a pedal. It has two chorus like settings and the famous Dive Bomb. I bought it for a project which has altered direction slightly and a straightforward octave pedal (which I've now found) does the job perfectly, so this is leaving home.

A couple of minor scratches you'd have to search for and a patch of velcro residue on the back, otherwise in great nick. Don't be scared by the 1300ma rating stamped above the power input, it's nowhere near that and I've run it off a generic power supply along with a bunch of other pedals.

Postage on top unless you're local, not sure how much but I'll charege at cost and it won't be more than a fiver. You want to collect I gig in Swindon and Bath fairly regularly otherwise I'm near Wells, Shepton Mallet. Glastonbury.

Come on you know you want this and I know my bass tech wants paying before I get my CTM100 back 😩

P1090004.JPG

P1090005.JPG

P1090006.JPG

P1090007.JPG

P1090008.JPG

P1090009.JPG

P1090011.JPG

Edited by stewblack