Why become a member? ×

TRADED PENDiNG. 1987 Pearl White Fender Duff McKagan Jazz Special with hard case. Excellent condition.
£795
Kelsall

vinorange

Up for sale is my Pearl White 1987 Fender Duff McKagan Jazz Special Bass. It is fantastic condition for a 32 year old vintage with only a few very minor dings to note. There is one minor 2mm dent near the neck pickup and a small ding on the rear body contour. There’s one scuff on the top of the headstock. It’s clearly not seen much action.
It plays and sounds superb and has a good old snarl to it courtesy of those large pole piece precision and jazz pickups. All is standard and it doesn’t need any upgrades as it’s perfect as is. It’s got new rotosound rounds fitted but didn’t need a set up so hasn’t had one! The frets are in really good shape.

Comes with hard case which I’ll take pics of and upload later.

Edited by vinorange
Pics of case added
  • Like 4

I’ve just recently got the active version of this (think mine is an 88) and I’m in two minds...it’s such a beautiful bass, but I don’t need to keep it, but by god do I want to. The necks are superb and they look ace - this looks to be in slightly better nick than mine.

glwts.

• Like 1