Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SR506 6 string bass (gone - traded)
£450
West Oxfordshire

FinnDave

My year-long experiment with six string basses seems to have come to an end; I have reverted to the more familiar (to my hands) four strings.

So I will be selling both of my remaining Ibanez sixes, first up is the 506 I bought new in August 2018. I bought this as a ‘starter’ six string, a few notches up the quality ladder than their more basic offerings, this turned out to be a surprisingly versatile bass that I have gigged several times, but has mainly been my back-up bass. Active on board EQ and beefy Bartolini pick-ups.

I’ll be a little sad to see it go, I used it on our German jaunt this year, but I need the money and the space.

This bass did not come with a case or gig bag, but I am offering it for sale in perfect condition with an Ibanez soft case, as supplied to the models in the next range up.

The bass was given a professional set-up and string change (D’Addario round wounds) earlier this year by Smart Guitars of Oxford.

Bass & case £400.00 collected from West Oxfordshire or meet at a mutually agreed place, willing to post/courier at buyer’s cost. I am also willing to consider trades for a 4 string bass. 

IMG_1333.jpeg

Edited by FinnDave
  • Like 3