Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just bought a Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman V

cockbongo

[quote name='cockbongo' post='40476' date='Aug 2 2007, 03:27 PM']...just wondered if anyone had any experience with them and can let me know how good/bad/average they find them? Anything I should be wary of or anything to keep an eye out for? It's my first Warwick, y'see - i'm quite excited...![/quote]

Wouldn't the right time to have asked this question be [u]before[/u] you bought it? :)

[quote name='Sharkfinger' post='40488' date='Aug 2 2007, 03:43 PM']Wouldn't the right time to have asked this question be [u]before[/u] you bought it? :)[/quote]

Well, maybe, well, yes actually, but I don't think anything was going to stop me buying it as I got it for an absolute steal.

Good to hear that it's recommended, anyway.

• 1 year later...

[quote name='cockbongo' post='40476' date='Aug 2 2007, 02:27 PM']...just wondered if anyone had any experience with them and can let me know how good/bad/average they find them? Anything I should be wary of or anything to keep an eye out for? It's my first Warwick, y'see - i'm quite excited...![/quote]

Quite an old thread, but I am lokking to buy the same model and just wondered how you feel about the bass 18 months on........

Absolutely love the blighter. Apart from being a beautifully crafted (and yes, heavy) piece of equipment, it feels fantastic to play, and that single coil pickup helps gives it a really good range of tones. It's certainly done me proud playing anything between heavy rock and jazz, and while I find the output pretty hot some light compression has helped smooth that out a bit but keep the growl.

After playing it for about 18 months, I actually think now that a $$ would suit the kind of music i'm using it for and would be very interested in trying/buying/trading for one. There's one or two going on the forums recently which have piqued my interest.....

But yeah - fantastic bass.