Why become a member? ×

Status T-Bass

CHRISDABASS

Very tempted to get one of these!

follow the below link, go to the online shop section then go to stock basses then to t-bass (couldn't get a direct link to work)

[url="http://www.status-graphite.com/status/carts3/frames/frame3.htm"]http://www.status-graphite.com/status/cart...ames/frame3.htm[/url]

has anyone played one?

thoughts and comments are welcome

;)

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='380650' date='Jan 14 2009, 08:14 PM']I've played the stock one with the white pearloid pickguard a couple of times. It's an amazing bass. Very different to play, but ultra fast & a fantastic sound. Give Dawn a call & book a visit. You'll end up ordering something for sure!

Rich.[/quote]

HAHA

;)

I thought i might get some advice form you Rich!

They look really interesting! trouble is its a bit too far to travel with me living in sunny old west yorkshire! other wise i'd love to try one out!

one of the first basses to really get my GAS going since the Sadowsky's!

:P

That's prototype KingBass Mk-II no.3 isn't it, Nick? That one's gone now. Rob was telling me the other week!

Hey Chris, I live directly east of you. It's a day's travelling, for sure, but only about 200 miles. I usually go down in the am & get there about lunchtime. No problems ;)

The factory is well worth a visit.

Edited by OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='381036' date='Jan 15 2009, 09:55 AM']That's prototype KingBass Mk-II no.3 isn't it, Nick? That one's gone now. Rob was telling me the other week!

Hey Chris, I live directly east of you. It's a day's travelling, for sure, but only about 200 miles. I usually go down in the am & get there about lunchtime. No problems ;)

The factory is well worth a visit.[/quote]

Once ive got my cash together i might just go down and check it out!

it really would make sense for me to actually try a bass before i buy it for a change!! lol :P