Why become a member? ×

For Sale: Tascam US-122 USB Interface

;)

Up for sale it's my Tascam US-122, in mint condition, in its original packaging and perfect working order.
Due to an upgrade I no longer need it and therefore it has to go.

[attachment=18653:CIMG3622.JPG]

Full specs here:

[url="http://www.tascam.com/products/us-122;9,15,68,16.html"]http://www.tascam.com/products/us-122;9,15,68,16.html[/url]

Price lowered, now [b]£70[/b] Edited by PauBass

• 2 weeks later...

I used this, and continue to use this for years. EXCELLENT bit of kit - one word of warning though; despite there allegedly being vista drivers, I have not had success getting this compatible with Vista. I'm sure the seller won't mind me mentioning this. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='Mike' post='400663' date='Feb 5 2009, 08:41 AM']I used this, and continue to use this for years. EXCELLENT bit of kit - one word of warning though; despite there allegedly being vista drivers, I have not had success getting this compatible with Vista. I'm sure the seller won't mind me mentioning this. Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

I don't mind at all ;)

As you said it's a great bit of kit, I've always run it on Windows XP and I've never had a problem.

I'd hardly used my US-122 since getting a vista laptop a couple of years ago as I wasted a lot of time messing about trying to get it to work. In the end to do any music stuff I had to set up the PC to boot into an additional installation of XP.

I got a MacBook last week and managed to get the US-122 installed and fully working in under a minute. I'm up & running with Cubase again and its rock solid and I can record into garageband with the amp & fx sims with no noticable latency. If anyone has an intel mac and wants to know if this work - I can confirm that it certainly does.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...