Why become a member? ×

SOLD Akai Deep Impact

G-bitch

I dare say this needs no introduction!

This is very well used (been going strong for nearly 5 years now) but has been on a pedal board the whole time and is therefore in very good condition. I have the original box and manual and I think even the power supply somewhere. For the pedal whores out there, I can put the original rubber feet back on or leave the velcro - I also presume that you are using 9v poweralls and therefore let me know if you want me to dig up the power supply!

£200 posted.

Edited by G-bitch

I don't suppose you would consider a trade for a brand new Sansamp programmable BDDI + MI Audio Neo Fuzz + EH Nano Bassballs?

[quote name='G-bitch' post='39925' date='Aug 1 2007, 11:37 AM']I dare say this needs no introduction!

This is very well used (been going strong for nearly 5 years now) but has been on a pedal board the whole time and is therefore in very good condition. I have the original box and manual and I think even the power supply somewhere. For the pedal whores out there, I can put the original rubber feet back on or leave the velcro - I also presume that you are using 9v poweralls and therefore let me know if you want me to dig up the power supply!

£250 posted.[/quote]