Born 2B Mild

PJB B4 400W 8ohm Cab with padded cover
£275
Staverton, TQ9 6PA

Well I thought this was a keeper, but I'm now in a new band and I need a 4 ohm single cab (which I have now got) so am having to let this go.

Built like a tank but still lift-able out of the boot.  I have had it for nearly three years and have loved how it can take a low B and plenty of volume. 

In the interests of transparency, I bought it after it had a replacement new PJB driver professionally fitted (top left). It is slightly greyer than the rest.

The cab comes with a padded cover.  It's in VGC.

Power rating: 400 Watt

Equipped with four 5" PJB Piranha loudspeakers

Impedance: 8 Ohm

Frequency range: 35 Hz - 15,000 kHz

Weight: 18kg

I'm in Devon, but will courier. :)

20191028_134522 (2).jpg

20191028_134549 (2).jpg

20191028_134630 (2).jpg

20191028_134643 (2).jpg

20191028_134723 (2).jpg

Damn, 18kg is a bit much for my bike rack - I am saving up for the C4-Lite...

If you throw in a bike trailer, I'll take it :0)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By livingbasshead
      Ampeg Flip Top Portaflex Range. 2 x 10” and 1 x 15” cabs. 400w each.
      The 115 has a broken handle, and a couple of scuffs (shown). The 210 has a broken wheel socket (I have the wheels)
      Portable but packs a punch, sound great together at 400w at 8 ohms each.
      Any Portaflex range head can be attached to the flip top lids
      Open to offers, can separate but would rather sell as a pair (price is for the pair). Includes one cover. 

• By basskit_case
      For Sale Phil Jones Bass Cub BG-100 Practice Bass Combo Amplifier, Black.
      Looking to sell as I am only playing at home with earphones and with low level volume on My Mac. The onboard 100w of the cub are too much for me at home.
      I had one of these before and the two channels and onboard limiter are great, great tone from a little box.
      This is the newer version of the combo that comes with the dust cover and not the carry bag.  Only bought 3 months ago used a handful of times since then.
      Postage possible.

• By OutSpoon
      For sale, my PJB double 4 in white. Bought this at LBGS in 2016 as practice amp and it’s amazing. Small, lightweight and surprisingly loud. 70w and you can tell. Easily up for a rehearsal or small gig (without a loud drummer). I’ve just bought a new bass so need funds... 
      Happy to ship UK or international, it’s small and light (buyer pays!). 
      I’m close to Reading in the UK if you want to pop over and trial. You won’t be disappointed. 
      Some blurb:
      Single-channel bass amp with an output of 70 W RMS, which even with its compact design offers powerful sound, so it not only fits the practice rooms, but also smaller stages. It is equipped with two speakers PJB Neopower Type C, which are internally strongly reinforced by an acoustic damping materials to prevent discoloration of the resulting sound. Combo features a 3-band EQ, controls Level Selector, Volume and Aux Level, instrument and aux input, headphones output and DC input.

• By Scorpion King
      The bass cub is in very good condition and works perfectly.

In my opinion, it produces a nice clean tone.

Really great little amp.  It’s small size, a little larger than a shoe box, makes it excellent to use at home for practice.  I use it with a device plugged into the aux to play along to tracks or a drum machine or with headphones for silent practice.  It is 100 watts, I don’t know how effective it would be for using in a small gig as I have not tried this.

It comes with a PJB carry bag.

No trades, thanks.

Power Output: 100 Watt (RMS)

Size:                 306 x 275 x 197 mm / 12 x 10.8 x 7.8 inches (W x D x H)

Speakers:        2 x 5″ PJB NeoPower Type A

Weight:           6 kg / 13.2 lbs

EQ:                  3-Band EQ (Treble, Mid, Bass) x 2channel

Welcome to try it out.  I am in the West Midlands near Coventry/Leamington/Warwick. 

I am also prepared to meet somewhere within reasonable distance to meet/exchange.

I prefer not to ship as it is fairly heavy but could ship at the buyer’s expense (with tracking/insurance), after funds are in my account.  Buyer to organize.

I happen to be in London tomorrow, Saturday 21 Sep (visiting the guitar & bass show) if that helps logistics but need to act quickly.

Any questions, please just ask (PM).

• By deanovw
      SOLD
      I am selling my Bergantino AE210 bass cab. It is absolutely amazing and I would really rather not sell it. I am not gigging at the moment so it is just gathering dust.
      Blurb.
      Revised for 2011 the new vertically oriented AE210 now has a smoother mid-range response that before, and has a surprisingly big sound which is in part due to the large rear porting. Like all Bergantino cabinets, the sound is well balanced and clear across the frequency range. The highs are clear and transparent but never course, the mids are present and punchy but not overpowering, and the the lows are full but not boomy. A punchy yet warm cab with surprising output.
      Model AE210 specifications:
      •2 x 10" Custom Neodymium Driver with 7oz magnet and vented pole pieces
      •high intelligibility 1" tweeter
      •custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control
      •power handling - 400 watts rms
      •frequency response:40Hz - 15kHz
      •sensitivity: 100db • 1 watt/1 meter
      •2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors
      •impedance: 8 ohms
      •dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 18" H x 12 1/2" D
      •55.9cm x 45.7cm x 31.75cm
      •weight: 40lbs/18 Kgs
      •Padded/fitted cover £60
      •Delivery to Mainland UK - £10
      •Delivery to Mainland EU from £30
      •Please call or email the shop to buy this cabinet
      •This cab works well with high power amplifiers from 400 - 800w at 8Ω

I am in Exeter, Devon. Any tryout is welcome.
      SOLD It comes with the genuine Bergantino cover.