Why become a member? ×

Alembic Epic 5 string Bass Guitar 1995

E_MaN

Here is my loverly Alembic Epic 5 string Bass Guitar up for sale. Its a great bass and gets better every time you play it, however it isn't the bass for me and I think I'd better stick to 4's.

Its got all the usual shibang that you get from a Alembic and its in great condition, especially for its age, with only a minor ding on the back of the neck that causes no iritation or takes away from the aesthetics.

I'm asking for £700, a reasonable offer near this or any trades for MUSICMAN STINGRAYS in good cond. w/ MAPLE FINGERBOARD
I'm based in Hampshire and will deliver 100 miles from Southampton or there abouts!

Any questions please do not hessitate to ask!!!!

Edited by E_MaN

Volume, Mix, Bass, Treble. Unfortunetly I have no sound clips, but Ive been able to get most tones that I want through my Ashdown 180. Your welcome to come and try it out if you want, however I have dead strings on at the moment :s

[quote name='Wil' post='39243' date='Jul 30 2007, 09:29 PM']Ah, its so nice. Serious Stingray GAS at the moment as well though...

You dont fancy a 1986 BC Rich Mockingbird as part of a trade do you? :)[/quote]

Not really :huh: not my thing really

[quote name='thumb4bob' post='39322' date='Jul 31 2007, 12:26 AM']If only it had one more string :wub:
Looks like a good price to me though, good luck with the sale[/quote]

Thanks mate, one more string would be sex!!!

Thats a beautiful bass...and god damn I'm tempted, but I don't think its what I'm looking for in a new bass. sorry :)

Will look at trades for MUSICMAN STINGRAYS in good condition with MAPLE FINGERBOARDS.

Edited by E_MaN

• 2 weeks later...