Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tecamp Puma 300 Now £225 posted
£250
Benfleet, Essex

Paul S

I am selling my Tecamp Puma 300.  It is one of the early german ones.  Approximately the size and weight of a paperback novel so will fit into the pocket of a gig bag.  A loud 300W into 4Ohm.  4 band eq, taste knob that alters the tone from modern to vintage or something.  For me everything at 12 o'clock is just fine.  Whisper quiet, no fan.  In very good nick, everything works as it should.

I bought this at the start of the year for home practice, rehearsals and the smallest gigs with a Barefaced One10 and it is absolutely great for this.  I discovered that it is loud enough - just - for slightly bigger gigs with my loud blues band using my Barefaced Supercompact but there is not quite enough headroom for my liking.  It would be fine with 2 cabs but I prefer using one cab mostly.  So I have bought a Puma 500, which is flexible enough to cover all my requirements, meaning this is now surplus to requirements.

This and the Quilter Bassblock are the only two mini-sized amps that I have been able to get on with.  They have, er, heft.  Love them both for different reasons and will most likely alternate them for gigging.

Selling this with mains lead, speakon-speakon cab lead, box and packaging from the 500 but not with the extra gig bag.

I am asking £250 £225 posted to mainland UK.  You are welcome to call in and try out/collect from benfleet in Essex, in which case it would be £240 £215  Which I believe is something of a bargain :) 

Not looking for trades at the moment, thanks.  And price is firm so please don't ask what my lowest is.

I have taken one pic to prove it is here - it looks like a Tecamp Puma in good nick :) 

puma.jpg

Edited by Paul S
Price reduction
  • Like 1

• ped locked this topic