Havard Tanner

STOLEN bass amp (GSS 06B400)

Hello bass friends,

I ordered a new bass amp on the 18th of September, however when my package arrived with DPD on the 24th it was empty, someone had opened the box in transit, stolen the amp, and re taped the box. 

this was a GSS 06B400 from Guitar Sound Systems, it was shipped with Colissimo from France  and then with DPD to the UK. This is a small brand and not many of these amps are out there. if anyone see one coming up for sale, please let me know.

serial number: B0100094E1411SP1407B1409P1409

Thanks.

gss 06B400.jpg

gss 06B400 top.jpg

Edited by Havard Tanner
  • Sad 2

Hope there's a positive outcome - but just to clarify, the missing amp is GSS's responsibility, not yours.  They should send you a refund or a replacement.

4 minutes ago, jrixn1 said:

Hope there's a positive outcome - but just to clarify, the missing amp is GSS's responsibility, not yours.  They should send you a refund or a replacement.

Yes, its their responsibility, they are a bit slow with responding and haven't offered me a refund or to send me a new one. but I'm giving them a chance to fix this before I claim a refund through paypal.

On 10/10/2019 at 19:05, gorandelac said:

Did you found the way out?

They are finally sending a new one, it took some time because he needed som reassurance from the insurance company before sending it. but I will receive a new one this week!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By burno70
      I tend to practice via my PC and headphones these days so this excellent little amp has been unused for much of the time it has been with me. As you can see it's in excellent condition.
      Also - comes boxed and with the carry bag, which is mint and never been used.
      I'm after £300 posted and will be sent recorded delivery. I would knock off £20 if collected.
      Tradewise I'm not after another amp at the minute but would in interested in a DI - preferably a Sansamp BDDI v2 or an Aguilar Tonehammer.

• By basstone
      Marshall 200 Dynamic bass system combo, Completely refurnished to better than new condition, recovered with black satin Tuffcoat paint, new corners and all metal handles. Originally a 4 x 10 but the speaker has been upgraded to a Beyma SM212 12" driver which works well in this rear ported cab. The original crossover and piezo treble horn have been retained with the rear panel horn volume control. Great sounding solid amp featuring mixable solid state and warm valve preamp, graphic eq and built in compression. The amp is rated at 200W but the power amp design allows 400W peak output which should be adequate for most situations.

• By Andy Vincent
      Genz Benz Streamliner 900 bass amp for sale with padded gig bag .. in original box with manual.
      I have owned this amp since new. It is extremely light and portable, and very LOUD. I have gigged with it in different places, with a single cab, 2 cabs, through a PA and it has delivered every time.
      The tube input overdrive is very usable and can be used to give your bass some extra punch, or, full on overdrive ... up to you
      Please see photos ... it is in good condition (a few cosmetic scratches as you expect from use) and in full working order.
      Here is some of the relevant info from the manufacturer:
      Output - 500 Watts @ 8 ohms; 900 Watts @ 4 ohms
      Weight - 2.9 Kg
      Size - 8cm x 25cm x 30cm (approx)
      The 300 volt All Tube Class A preamp design is driven by three 12AX7 preamp tubes utilising six gain stages. The preamp design features an intuitive and highly effective tone network which is a unique blend of a modified passive Baxandall network for the bass and treble along with an active tube driven mid filter with selectable mid frequencies. The versatile all tube preamp exudes a fat and rich tone that remains articulate. It can be used to simply add warmth to your natural tone or it can be dialled in to provide a wide range of natural tube overdrive.
      The powerhouse behind the Streamliner™ is a Class D amplifier and SMPS module, enhanced with our Patent Pending P.H.A.T. (Proprietary Heat Abatement Technology) topology. This delivers robust and reliable, high output performance in a tremendously compact and convenient package.
      • Class A Six Stage Tube Preamp (3 x 12AX7A Tubes)
      • Modified Passive Baxandall EQ for the Lows and Highs
      • Active Tube Driven Mid EQ
      • Selectable 3-Position Mid Frequencies: 220, 600, 2.5K HZ
      • Input Mute
      • Hi Gain switch
      • Master Volume
      • 3DPM™ Power Management
      • Patent Pending P.H.A.T topology
      • Full Direct Output Interface
      • Effects Loop
      • Headphone Input
      • Aux. Input
      • Dual Speakon Outputs
      • Variable Speed Fan Cooling

• By attackbass
      Warwick Hellborg Preamp in very good condition and full working order £600 plus delivery

Warwick Hellborg Preamp: All lights and switches working. Incredible, clear and warm sounding EQ and very detailed, pristine selectable post/pre EQ DI out. Also features an effects loop with wet/control and a tuner out.

The little metal surround on the power switch is missing, but not hugely noticeable and does not affect the functionality of the unit.

Hellborg Club Cab - Sold Pending 

Club Cab 1x15 8ohm Speaker Cab: in excellent condition and full working order. This cab is full range and unlike usual 1x15 cabs. It's very tight, open and punchy. Includes Hellborg dustcover that has a little bit of wear and removable castors.

Hellborg Lo Cab - Sold Pending 

Lo Cab 1x15 8ohm speaker Cab: in excellent condition, this has only be used in the house on just a few occasions and is in the same condition as it was when it came out of the box. This is more like your traditional 1x15 bass cab but still very nice and warm sounding. Combined with the Club Cab the sound is incredible as they're designed to work together. Includes Hellborg dustcover and removable castors.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Poweramp has sold. 

• By jay bass
      Hartke L500 Bass amp

In used but excellent condition
      This amp has been well looked after , always been in a rackmounted case and kept in a clean and dry environment when not in use.
      The amp is in perfect working condition
      Everything works as it should .
      This realy is a great bass amp , plenty of power and tone to get any
      Bass sound you want , its also able to drive any bass cabs down to 4 ohms
      My only reason for selling is that I have downsized my equipment to
      A bass combo , so this is surplus to requirements.
      Comes with the 2u rack case included and original manual.
      Please check my other items for sale
      I have some other Bass  related items for sale
      Collection welcome , you are welcome to try it before buying .
      I am located in cambs PE285AP for collection or will post if preferred.
      Can post to uk mainland for£18 full insured via Parcelforce 48

From Hartke

The LH500, , has a classic 12AX7 Class-A tube front-end design with a solid-state output. Developed with the HyDrive cabs in mind, the LH500 also has more than enough power and tone control to drive any cabinet on the market. This amp provides you with Treble and Bass Shelving to give its warm tone a little edge. Or use the brite and limiter switches to further sculpt your sound. Its intuitive front panel also makes adjustments on the fly a breeze. The LH500 packs a big punch in a portable, roadworthy package. A two-rackspace metal frame chassis, steel faceplate and handles allow for easy, safe transport from gig to gig. With the needs of modern bass players largely centered around volume and versatility, the LH500 is an ideal solution that gives you plenty of options to create the exact sound you're looking for

Features
      ·         500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
      ·         Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
      ·         Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
      ·         Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
      ·         Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
      ·         Front panel XLR balanced direct output
      ·         Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
      ·         1/4-inch output connectors
      ·         Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles