Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Precision (2007)- Sale or P/X

Old Horse Murphy

I am looking to sell or P/Ex my recently-bought backup US P Bass. I bought this in June 07 as a backup to my 1989 P- Bass and quite honestly, I've not really got round to using it.

I currently play in a 3-piece and the Precision isn't quite cutting through enough for my liking.

I've just bought a MM Bongo and am also looking for a MM Stingray or Sterling and am willing to p/ex the P-Bass and pay cash difference if the right bass comes along.

This is a 2007 model with S1 switching, black with a black Fender pickguard. It's in fantastic condition apart from a skinny scratch (lacquer only) on the top horn. I've tried to catch this in the photos but it's not come out too well. This was there when I bought it and is really not noticeable.

Genuine Fender case with all the candy comes with this.

This is a great looking and sounding bass and delivers exactly what you would expect a P-Bass to be (everyone should own one of these). I'm sorry to see it go, but need something that offers me different sounds.

Any leads, enquiries or offers would be most welcome.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate

saw the add. was wondering if you would like to trade it for my non working due to valve missing or cap blown 375 watt all valve vintage marshall bass head valued at £1400. it is the most powerful and rarest at 1 only 96 ever made. was told it could be fixed for 80 if its not a valve but need a decent bass so i want to let it go. its been in a loft for 23 years so its in fantastic condition. its called a 2001 model if you want to see the reviews on harmony central etc.

best regards

mark

• 2 weeks later...