Why become a member? ×

*BACK ON* Aguilar GS210 (or 210 [SOLD]+410) *BACK ON*

chrispiano

Hello all,

Finally getting rid of the Aguilar GS210. It has served me well but I now am disturbingly broke and in a small appartment in London with mostly tours abroad to take care of. It's going for £250 absolute bottom.

Either that or if you have an epifani neo 4x10, I will happily trade my GS210 with my GS410.

Based in Central London (King's Cross) so pick ups only I'm afraid, or advance costs of postage. Any questions give me a shout!

xChris

Specs and Features (Mine is the 8 Ohm model)

Two 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets
Power handling: 350 watts
High quality injection molded tweeter with integral phase plug
Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
Frequency response: 42Hz to 16kHz plus/minus 2db
Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w-1m
Dimensions: 18 1/4" H x 22 1/2" W x 16 5/8" D

Edited by chrispiano

• 4 weeks later...

hi Chris,

I would have loved this cab but, like you finances do not allow ;) ....

I have a Washburn D10CEB electro-acoustic guitar and some other misc stuff I will be looking to sell soon to fund a lighter rig as my trace is just to cumbersome.

For now please have a bump on me and who knows if it doesn't sell I might be coming back to you in a couple of months time

cheers - Juice

sadly,i need to know the EXACT the weight. that's because of MBE. i want to buy a cab that then i can ship back in italy(on in spain),when I will damn know where i will be going to live!!! up to 30 kili students pay not much,up 30 kilos..no way

Edited by fede162162

[quote name='juice' post='392933' date='Jan 27 2009, 05:09 PM']I think the GS210 was 28kg/62 lbs?

- I can't find anything to confirm that as it is not on their products page... hope that helps though?[/quote]

Crikey, are they that heavy? I'm getting too used to seeing neo figures....

Edited by 4000

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='4000' post='393057' date='Jan 27 2009, 06:55 PM']Crikey, are they that heavy? I'm getting too used to seeing neo figures....[/quote]

Gosh ive been negligent with this thread, that's what you get for studying law i guess.

It's a heavy mother and there is no doubt about it, all the stats on the Aguilar site are accurate. I potentially have a buyer now for this. I might have a think about a 4x10 swap at some point, Aguilar GS cabs sound immaculate but are road hardy beasts, I play in Japan more than I do the UK these days... and they definitely dont go well with luggage restrictions!

• 1 year later...