Why become a member? ×

Friday 4 October New Milton - A Special Night

Mickeyboro

On Friday 4th October at the Memorial Centre in New Milton the band I’m in, State of Undress, will be playing their only gig of the year. As if that wasn’t important enough, it’s a charity show for a very good cause indeed. 

Four members of the same musical family - Josh Rose drummer with rock band Saints of Sin; Charlie Rose lead singer and Alan Rose guitarist with fiddle-fuelled band State of Undress; and country-music artist Ben Caleb Rose - have come together to put on an epic and fun evening of music to raise money for two little girls, Lexie and Isabelle, who have both recently been diagnosed with a brain tumour.

The reason we haven’t played any gigs this year was our singer Charlie Rose also having to deal with serious illness.  She is now fit, feisty and ready to frolic, so we hope that this will mark the joyous rebirth of the band. We play folk-rock, the headliners Saints of Sin are apparently stadium rock... so bring your earplugs!😉

Needless to say, I am hoping many of my musical friends can attend. It will be an emotional and, above all, entertaining evening of original music, so please do come if you can. Late PS: Opener Ben Rose is no longer available, so we will be doing a longer set!

The Gig for Lexie and Isabelle is at New Milton Memorial Centre, Whitefield Road,  BH25 6DE on Friday 4th October. Doors open 7.00pm. Tickets are £10.00 (plus £1.08 booking fee) from www.memcentre.co.uk/gigforlexieandisabelle .  Tickets will also be available on the door.

Mickeyboro 
  • Like 1