Why become a member? ×

Superb Stingray GONE.

Rayman

GAS got the better of you Russ? :huh: Just got a Marcus myself and they are fantastic basses.
This used to be mine and I missed it the moment it left my house. So much so that I bought another 'ray 2 days later.

If I had the cash I'd have it back without hesitation but I'm skint at the mo' :) Unless you fancy a trade for an 08 Blizzard Pearl / Rosewood USA Precision :huh:

Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='rayfw' post='366420' date='Dec 30 2008, 05:25 PM']GAS got the better of you Russ? :huh: Just got a Marcus myself and they are fantastic basses.
This used to be mine and I missed it the moment it left my house. So much so that I bought another 'ray 2 days later.

If I had the cash I'd have it back without hesitation but I'm skint at the mo' :) Unless you fancy a trade for an 08 Blizzard Pearl / Rosewood USA Precision :huh:

Good luck with the sale.[/quote]

Cheers Ray, I just fancy another Marcus, and the extra cash on top would be useful. It's the nicest ray I've ever played, I just fancied someting new. I'm a bit fussy about the colour of the Precision, and I'm really keen to get a black/maple one to be honest, JJ Burnel style.

Thanks for the offers Mike, but not quite what I'm after at the moment.

Well......my guess would be the Precision plus a ton on top? Assuming the P bass is in A1 condition.

Usually mint Precisions go for around 550, and I'm after 650 for the ray, black/maple is my ideal choice too.

;) no mate, I'll give a last hike before just keeping it. It's a lovely thing, and I'll be more than happy to just hang on to it if no-one fancies it.

Guess I'll have to save up for a Precision.