Why become a member? ×

Way Huge Red Llama handbuilt clone

Kev

Im selling everything but my bass to raise money for myself, and so effects have to go too. If i could afford it i wouldnt sell a single one of these, as they all are superb.

[b]Way Huge Red Llama Clone[/b] Have to ask Umcoo about this one as i cant remember the details. Its a copy of the red llama pedal, which has been modded to let more bass thru. Brilliant pedal, gives a fantastic tube drive sound on low gain, and gets pretty insane when you crank it. Nice sparkly red paint job too. 9v power jack or battery. £40 shipped.

[b]Vesta fire OD[/b] Rare little gem of a japanese distortion that i found on ebay. Really, Really good little 80's pedal, with plenty of gain on tap and a very good eq. dont know much else about it really. Works great for bass, very gritty. WITHDRAWN

pics will be put here if needed when im back in bristol, but for now you can see them all here:

[attachment=17806:DSC00011.JPG]

Cheers

they'l be on ebay in a couple of weeks if no joy here.

Edited by BassManKev

[quote name='BassManKev' post='366072' date='Dec 30 2008, 10:58 AM']behringer sold, pending usual

vesta fire and red llama clone both still available[/quote]

Ah Kev, sorry you had to flog the EP-1 - it's a quality pedal and served me well too! Good luck with the rest of the sales mate

[quote name='BassManKev' post='367105' date='Dec 31 2008, 02:27 PM']if i wasnt selling everything other than my bass, the ep-1 would have been a keeper, times is ard aye?

cheers mate[/quote]

Hi Kev, Is the Red Llama clone still available, can you post / pm a pic ? I'm looking for a OD for my bass at the moment (to many heavy distortion and fuzz pedals).

Edited by The Cooler King

im not able to get a pic at the moment, but if you look on the pic i posted in the first post, its the red sparkly pedal with 2 knobs ala red llama. Its still available, and has a very nice growly tone to it, and the bass comes through lovely, its particlarly good in low gain settings :)

Nice and rough, mostly out of key noodling with the llama :), starts off with clean bass. All played finger style

Stingray 5 > red llama > trace elliot > tapco mixer > pc

At my fave setting, drive at pretty much minimum. have to admit when recording this i was wondering why i was selling it. Make sure you listen through a good set of speakers!

Edited by BassManKev