Why become a member? ×

::SOLD:: EBMM 3bd Stingray For Sale

Mr Mike

Ok I'm selling my EBMM 3band Stingray only a year old never gigged in mint condition.

Tabbaco Sunburst Finish
Rosewood Neck
Black Scrtch Place 3ply
With MM case

If anyone is interested please PM me I'm looking for around £700 but I'm open to offers.
I'm based near Cardiff

Edited by Mr Mike

Yeah its crazy I used to work in a few music shops I knew times were hard but I never thought it would get this bad. Forgot to mention the back neck has done the usual musicman thing and gone darker you can see it in the photo of the back of the head stock and there are a few finger marks on the scratch palet where I've been slapping the bass but apart from that its brand new

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='38455' date='Jul 29 2007, 01:06 PM']Trades are the way to go at the moment with maybe a little money changing hands either way - unless of course you're slimming down your inventory or raising some cash.[/quote]

To be honest I am trying to pay off some bills plus the whole music thing has taken a bit of a back seat scince I had to sell my studio last year :) But I've got a few options open to me plus I'm going to selling a hartke head and cab and a marshal 2x15 which will be popping up here in the next few days

It's a cracker that is, and if this was a few months later I could've been up for it, but I'm not in a position to buy anything yet.

I fancy another ray, especially a rosewood boarded 4 3EQ.

Very nice, have a bump.