Why become a member? ×

i guess theres technically nothing wrong with this

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eden-Nemesis-400w-NC810-combo-Bass-Amplifier-Amp-as-NEW_W0QQitemZ220133446049QQihZ012QQcategoryZ58719QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Eden-Nemesis-400w-NC...1QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

He's quite clearly got one of the last ones from andertons at 500 quid and is now asking for 850. Cheeky swine.

He does say that he got it for a bargain price at a sale, and it is going £450 cheaper than the RRP. I can't see much wrong with trying to make a profit from a bass you bought in a sale.

Edited by lwtait

[quote name='lwtait' post='40209' date='Aug 1 2007, 09:02 PM']He does say that he got it for a bargain price at a sale, and it is going £450 cheaper than the RRP. I can't see much wrong with trying to make a profit from a bass you bought in a sale.[/quote]
Agreed, I guess any of us would have bought a stack of Eden stuff and then re sold for a profit, "IF" we had the cash to lay out.

Because of this sort of thing, the last few buy's and sell's I've done have been done through this forum - somehow feels more comfortable. Worked out the other night that it would take us all a few years to own each others basses/rigs even if we don't get any new members!

Edited by martthebass