Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Fender Jaguar. Red With Matching Headstock £400

Shockwave

Only had it for a little while but i guess its not really for me!

Traded for it on a whim but realised whilst its a fantastic bass i really needed a 5+ string and thus has no use.

IF they made a 5 string version of a Jag i would so go for it !

So anyway, Its in perfect condition. Comes with a Fender Gig big. Active passive controls, very clean. Barely been used.

Comes with a newish set of 90-35's Its just had a nice setup Really quite a nice low action. Bass sounds like a Geddy Lee on steriods with a damn sight more versatility. I actually really like the P esq tones you can get from the Series switch. The active tone is very usable. All round a very good all round bass!

[url="http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001968ag6.jpg"][/url]
[url="http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1001967zx0.jpg"][/url]

Pickup is from Bristol Only please.

Looking for £400 Ono. FINAL PRICE.

I will Trade/Part ex for a Fretted/Fretless or Pedals. (Apart from overdrives and fuzz's.)

NEW PIC

[url="http://img514.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jagbk8.jpg"][/url]

Edited by Shockwave

[quote name='Dudz' post='44178' date='Aug 11 2007, 01:47 PM']hi

please check out my 375w all valve marshall bass head in the amp section if u fancy a trade

regards

dudz[/quote]
Nah sorry dude, If it was working then maybe, But i would never trade out for broken equipment. Seriously stop spamming Gumtree as well, You emailed me about this for a Warwick i traded out a while back. I would never trade for someone so desperate to get rid of one thing, Especially something that is not working.

[quote name='barneythedog' post='44313' date='Aug 11 2007, 10:49 PM']well I've got an Ibanez ATK fretless I'm looking to loose soon (you don't see one of THOSE every day of the week .........) ?[/quote]

Hmm what sort of deal are you looking for on that?

Interestingly enough i would have preffered a fretted!

Edited by Shockwave

OOh ..... now I've got to engage my brain :)

I'd been planning to sell the fretless (I'm not parting with my 400, I love it) to help fund a jazz, but the idea of a jag got me thinking .......

TBH I'm not sure of the ATK's value - I know it's less than the jag, but it's not something that's easy to price as they are pretty thin on the ground.

Anybody got any idea?

Edited by barneythedog

[quote name='barneythedog' post='44316' date='Aug 11 2007, 10:58 PM']OOh ..... now I've got to engage my brain :)

I'd been planning to sell the fretless (I'm not parting with my 405, I love it) to help fund a jazz, but the idea of a jag got me thinking .......

TBH I'm not sure of the ATK's value - I know it's less than the ag, but it's not something that's easy to price as they are pretty thin on the ground.

Anybody got any idea?[/quote]

Plus, have you got any pics ? :huh:

Pic's no problem - just need to wait till tomorrow for a bit of daylight. Should have them up fairly early (If I can work out how to post pictures that is!!)

But I can say she's in very good condition - I've never gigged it and it doesn't look like it's previous owner did either - which is a shame really.

Age wise I'm not 100%, From the serial it looks like '95

[quote name='tredders' post='44360' date='Aug 12 2007, 09:53 AM']Things I have for trade: -

Black active Musicman SUB
Tascam Bass Trainer (version II)
Line 6 BassPod

Any interest in a combination of some of those?

Cheers

Mark.[/quote]

Pmed :)