Why become a member? ×

My band's new EP "Which Way To Go?"

EskimoBassist

Hey guys!

You may remember I posted my Pedalboard after my band, ESKIMO SANDWICH, did a 3 day stint in the studio.

The result of this session is our new 3-track EP, "Which Way To Go?", comprising of "Amplified", "Drift Away" and the title track "Which Way To Go?".

This is the second quality EP that we have produced as a band, so we're really starting to find our sound. If you like Muse, Radiohead, The Music etc then our music could interest you.

So please come along, have a listen at [url="http://www.myspace.com/eskimosandwich"]myspace.com/eskimosandwich[/url] and tell me what you think if you've got a spare 5 mins. You don't have to analyse my bass playing or anything if you don't want to, I'm interested in what you think of the songs really, but of course as we're all Bass Players I feel it would be nice to hear what you think of my playing too!

Thanks a lot,

MERRY XMAS!

Rich

myspace.com/eskimosandwich

Well, I listened to 2 tracks and I prefer ''Amplified''.
The first one seems to repeat the intro guitar thingy slightly more than needed.
The guitar sounds a little cultish ads well as u2(who I hate).

Anyway ,the bass sounds good and you all sound tight.
What I do think tho' is that the songs are a bit too long and could be edited.
The singing is not really my bag.

What do I know, I play covers? :)

[quote name='EskimoBassist' post='361826' date='Dec 23 2008, 11:38 AM']Thanks for all your feedback!
Yeah Amplified is a bit of Prog really, good fun.

I think Drift Away is probably my favourite to play live, just for that bassline in the chorus and the funky break down bit. The temptation to start soloing in that part is pretty aluring when we're on stage![/quote]

Go on.....spoil yourself go for a solo....it's christmas :)