Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Fender Elite II Black/RW Neck

Neil H

I have a 84 (I think) Fender Elite II, Black body, White pickguard with Rosewood fret board that I will be selling soon.
Gauging if there is any real interest here before fleabay. I will post lots of pics if there is interest.

There is a dink on the top of the body that has dented the finish but no paint flaking and a number of scratches (one long) and buckle rash on the reverse. Usual minor knocks on the headstock etc. All 3 control knobs are original, with no damage to the rubber ridges, machine heads, bridge and pickups are all clean and look original, only thing I think are not original are the strap buttons. Also a tatty but serviceable case (not original). Sounds great.

I bought this one to ensure I was happy with the neck profile and it's perfect, so looking to buy a 70's or Special that have the same neck profile.

Looking for £535. SOLD!!

Neil

Edited by Neil H

[quote name='Neil H' post='360277' date='Dec 21 2008, 03:42 PM']I have a 84 (I think) Fender Elite II, Black body, White pickguard with Rosewood fret board that I will be selling soon.
Gauging if there is any real interest here before fleabay. I will post lots of pics if there is interest.

There is a dink on the top of the body that has dented the finish but no paint flaking and a number of scratches (one long) and buckle rash on the reverse. Usual minor knocks on the headstock etc. All 3 control knobs are original, with no damage to the rubber ridges, machine heads, bridge and pickups are all clean and look original, only thing I think are not original are the strap buttons. Also a tatty but serviceable case (not original). Sounds great.

I bought this one to ensure I was happy with the neck profile and it's perfect, so looking to buy a 70's or Special that have the same neck profile.

Looking for £535.

Neil[/quote]

Shucks.... wish i'd bought that one one Ebay that went for £350

[quote name='Neil H' post='360290' date='Dec 21 2008, 03:57 PM']OK, will take some tomorrow. I'm in Warwick.

Neil[/quote]

I'm half tempted to come and play it just because I'm in the same town!

I'll not be able to buy it (unless I win the lottery) though. Sucks to be a student.